Michaelllll

(Jeremy's POV)

"I- um- no!" I said. There was no way I was gonna let them look at me in just my boxers. Let alone do their little plan.

"Why not? What do you have to lose?" Brooke pleaded.

"Your virginity," Rich mumbled under his breath. He and Jake snickered in the corner.

"Ugh, fine. But, you owe me," I said with a sigh.

"We'll make you our special Red ice cream," Chloe said, grinning a little. I didn't know what she was talking about, but it made me a bit scared.

"Oh! Right! We have a surprise for you, Jer," Michael exclaimed, smiling at me. "I bet you'll like it."

"Alright, fine," I responded, slightly rolling my eyes. I got up and headed to the bathroom.

As I was stripping, I could hear them shuffling around, setting something up. This just added to my concern. I was a naked little boy, afraid, and being seduced. Great. For some reason, I was a little excited, though. I could finally figure out my sexuality! If I did like Michael, both of us would figure it out today. I wouldn't have to say anything, my dick would do the talking.

I looked in the mirror at myself.

"This is an awful idea," I muttered quietly, realizing the flaws in the plan. It was too late now, though.

I walked out of the room to be greeted by a glass pane in the middle of the room.

"What is this for?" I asked.

"This is one-way glass!" Christine declared proudly. "We can see you, but you can't see us."

"Jesus Christ."

"I use it when I want feedback from people, but am too scared to look at them while performing. It's good for practice."

"Ooh, cool!" I heard Jenna say.

"Okay, we're gonna start with Brooke." 

Brooke walked over to the other side of the glass, and I followed. What Christine said was true, I could not see anything through the glass. 

"Oh, also, there are a few rules. First, Jeremy has to sit in that chair and isn't allowed to move."

"Not fair!" I called back.

"We don't care. Second, you can do anything you want to him, as long as it's legal."

"Got it," Brooke said. She then looked down at me in the chair.

"This is stupid," I whispered.

"I know. Stupid things are fun, though."

She then walked a few feet away. She then took off the jacket she was wearing, revealing some cleavage. I could feel my cheeks start to heat up. Then she stood there.

"Um, I don't know what else to do," she admitted. We all laughed.

"Okay, we'll move on to the next person," Christine said with a giggle. "Chloe?"

"On it."

Chloe sauntered over to me and sat on my leg. She leaned close to my and breathed heavily. She then started to let out small whimpers and moans. 

"DAMN! I could've sworn he was gay!" I heard Rich complain from the other side of the glass. My eyes flew open. I didn't even realize I had closed them. I looked down. Shit. 

"Ugh, same here!"

"I can't tweet about this! It's so anticlimactic!"

"He could still be bi, y'know."

"Nah, I don't think so."

"There's a chance."

I noticed Michael shimmy out of the group and run out of the room. I would get up to chase after him, but that would draw the attention of everyone else. So, I sat in silence and embarrassment. 

If I was hanging out with Michael, we would just play video games and talk to each other. But, instead, I was hanging out with these jerks, making me feel awful. I just wanted to be with Michael.  Not just right now.

I see my converse follow him.

-----------------------------------

(sorry this chapter was trash)

(I had a good idea, but I could not portray it correctly)

(my apologies)