Chp. 1

"I will not!" Granger yells at the Minister.

Why? Because he is making us get married.

Malfoy and Granger. That's wrong. Yeah

"This is the only way to protect you Miss. Granger" The Minister says to her. She hufs and crosses her arms over her chest. Granger is being chased by some lunitics that want to kill her. The only way to help her is by marring me. No I dont want her to marry me but they said it will only be for a year and this is the only way I can get a job as a healer. That is the only reason im helping the witch.

"Malfoy! Your going along with this!" She shouts turning her attention twards me. I shrug and stay silent. "UGHHHH" The Brunet witch shouts in frustration.

The guys trying to kill Granger dont dare to come near me. Im the only person they stay away from. Hence the reason why I have to watch the lost Puppy.

"when" she sighs in defeat. I smirk and Say

"Saturday" she looks up at me with wide eyes.

"In three days! You must be insaine!"

"no, we have everything ready. All you need is the dress and Bridsmaids." The Minister informs her.

"wh-I-oh"

"shush Granger. Lets not get your knickers in a twist" I smirk at her. A blush arises on her cheeks and she storms out of the office.

-Hermiones PoV-

I storm out of the office huffing and stomp down to me and Ginnys office. I burst open the door and look at ginny with a Angry expression. She looks at me and i see the worry on her face.

"Be my bridesmaid" i huff.

her face lights up but then goes back down. "Yes. But you arent getting Married Mione"

"Yes i am" I huff and i colaps to the ground. Ginny rushes to th ground and puts a arm around me.

"to who"

"Malfoy"

"MALFOY!" She screetches. She stands up and puts her hands on her hips. "Im going to Kill That Bast-"

"GINNY!" i say shocked. dshe sits back on the floor "its for my own good. He is the only one who can save me from the cult" I inform her.

Her brows furrow and she looks at me "when"

"Saturday"

"Well What The Hell! Lets go shoping!" She squeals. She grabs my hand and drags me out the door. AS she drags me out the door we pass malfoy who looks at me confused and i shrug.

-Three Days Later-

I slip on my dress (at top) and sigh to myself. I can't believe I'm doing this. I must be completely Mental! I look into the mirror and smile a little. I don't look to bad. The dress complements my curves and features and my makeup, hair, they are absolutely gorgeous. Yet still I can't help the small frown on my lips.

Outfit:
(Dress at top)

Makeup: