Chp.30

(Woooooohoooooo WE MADE IT TO CHAPTER 30)

-Hermione POV-2 weeks later-

Draco drags me down the streets of Paris and then he stops at a restaurant. I don't know what the name is but he enters it.

"Combien?" A male asks, he has a nice suit on and has a small mustache and beard.

I look to Draco and he answers. "deux s'il vous plaît, à l'arrière pour la vie privée" (*two please, in the back for privacy*)

The young man leads us to the back of the restaurant, there is a table for two with beautiful decorations and a lit candle in the middle of the table that is blue. It is away from the other parts of the restaurant for privacy probably.

Draco pulls out a chair for me. "Madame" Draco says gesturing to the chair. I nod and sit down. He sits across from me.

"When did you learn French?!" I ask surprised when we are settled.

"My mother taught it to me wen I was young. Since I didn't go to school that was my passing time." He explains, looking at the menu. I pick it up to and look at it.

It's all in French so I have no idea what this is. I just look at the little pictures for something appealing.

I point to something in Dracos menu that resembles lasagna.

He nods. "C'était assez comme avant absurde la vidéo oui ouais c'est pour la disquette" Draco speaks to me in French, which I don't understand.

"What" I laugh at him.

"I think I am going to have the lobster and ravioli with bread sticks" Draco translates for me.

"Oh ok. That makes more sense." I smile at him. He leans over the table and so do I, we connect our lips but shorty are inturupted by our waiter.

"Waouh direction et un de merde" (*what would you like sir and ma'am*)  He  speaks to us. I don't understand but give him a warm smile.

"Oui Aude voit avec Dad là parce que elle m'avait envoyé où est boîte tex, et un 2 août 3 août sommes moins. Mais ouais il faudrait que va faire la Tinée en frais là-haut. Galouette Brel et un petit au rave ouais mais là il Whatta" I don't understand how he can speak so fluently in that!!

(* I would like some Lobster and ravioli with bread sticks, and i would like that with some wine. My wife would like some fettuccine Alfredo with the garlic bread and she will like some Lemonade with that*)

He writes down our order and walks off. "I trusted you didn't screw up my order" I look at him seriously.

"Oh I promise you will be happy Baby" he says. I feel his foot next to mine and I grin at him.

"I better be"

He grins back at me and I lean back into my chair. We talk about random things. But especially how our one year anniversary is in 4 weeks.

Then our food comes and we eat, and talk....and kiss, a lot.

So we head home. Once In the car Draco kisses me roughly, pulling me into the back.

Once he pulls away I giggle "can't this wait until we are back at the condo"

"Hermione" he growls. His hard member pokes up at my covered core.

"You can wait Mr. Horn Dog."

He growls and I climb back into shotgun. As I'm doing that he slaps my arse and I glare at him. He climbed back over into the drivers seat and starts the car.