Chp. 35

-Dracos POV-1 month later-

I stare that the beautiful witch that is asleep in my arms. Everything about her is perfect. Her hair, her eyes and nose, her lips, her body, even her baby bump. And especially her ass, that's definitely my favorite in all honest.

Her breathing is slow and her legs are on the side of me.

"Draco" Hermione says randomly, she just woke up.

"Yeah baby"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Her eyes open with a smile on her lips. "Are you excited! We're going to be parents in 3 months!"

"I'm more than excited." I whisper and kiss her forehead.

"Why aren't you tired?" She asks me. It's currently 2am and we are sitting in our living room. She is sitting on my lap with her legs on one side of me and her head on her chest with my arms around her body.

"I don't know. I'm just not"

"Ok"

"Go back to sleep baby, I love you"

"I love you too" her eyes close again and she is soon fast asleep.

-Hermiones POV-the next morning-

"Draco stop" I groan as the blonde kisses my cheek over and over to wake me up.

"No-you-need-to-wake-up" he says each word between a kiss.

I swat at him and end up hitting the back of his head.

"Ow! Hermione!" He groans and stops kissing me.

"Leave me alone or I'll do worse" I groan with my eyes still closed.

"Well someone's grumpy this morning" Draco pouts next to me. I open one eye to glare at the blonde but he doesn't notice.

"Maybe I would be less grumpy if we didn't stay up until 12 and then I wake up at 2, then 4 because I got sick. If you think about it, it's all your fault" I smartly say, closing my eyes again.

"Well the 3rd one is also your fault"

I groan and turn onto my other side, moving away from Draco.

"No, I'm cold" i mumble and roll back onto my other side to snuggle next to Draco. "I just want to sleep and shhhhhh" I say without thinking about my words, kind of in a dream world.

"That made no sense"

"You make no sense"

"Ok Hermione, go back to bed before I start to worry about your mental health." Draco chuckles and kisses my cheek again.

"I can't! You woke me up!" I say bursting with energy suddenly, scaring me and Draco. "You know what.....I think I should go to bed"

Draco laughs a hearty laugh and rolls on top of me. He kisses me passionately and then suddenly I'm occupied for the next hour and 1/2....

Me and Draco are getting out of the shower when we hear rapid knocking on our door. We look to each other, confused.

"Ok, let's get dressed quickly" I say as Draco keeps drying his soaked body off. I dress and head downstairs. Not wanting to keep whoever it is waiting, leaving Draco to get dressed.