Chp.16

-the dining hall- same day-Hermiones POV-

Me and Draco walk into the dining hall a little later then everyone else and when we walk in all eyes go to us. People start to whisper and I connect my hand with Draco out of anxiety.

"It's ok sweetheart" he whispers into my ear. We march down the stairs and he whispers "keep you head up. Don't let them get to you" I keep my head held high because of his words and we go to the Slytherin table. When we sit down people glare at me.

Draco kisses my cheek showing people to accept me. All of the Slytherins house follows Draco because most of them are in his family's pack. If he accepts me, they all do. Blaise, Pansy, and Theo are what is called Dracos Cubs.

The follow every order of his without hesitation. I asked him if he told them to accept me but he didn't. They did that on their own.

So if Draco shows public affection they will all respect me as one of them.

As Draco pulls away from me people stop looking and go back to chatting.

Me and Draco talk about the rest of the school year and how we will work around the baby. Luckily no one asks us on what we are talking about, if they even herd us.

Then the sorting ceremony starts. The hat goes through the whole process it goes through every year and starts to sort kids.

29 kids went to Gryffindor
32 to Slytherins.
19 to Ravenclaw
19to Hufflepuff

Then the feast begins. I fill my plate with mash potatoes and chicken tenders along with a little piece of apple pie and a couple spoonfuls of Apple sauce.

After we finish eating me and Draco he's four to the hall way, grab our bags and go to our dorm. The passcode is 'broken glass'.

When we get there the portrait of Abrax Malfoy looks at me harshly. "Be nice grandfather" Draco says to the portrait.

"I don't take orders from you Son" he says.

"Well she is your family so you will respect her" Draco sternly say to his grandfather and kisses me sweetly, his lips taste of cinnamon rolls and cherry pie.

"Passcode" his grandfather says annoyed. We both say "broken glass"
And the portrait swings open and we enter. The common room looks like the head ones. Except this one is dark blue and grey. We head up stairs into our bedroom which is white and yellow themed.

Draco doesn't like the color Set up stone he changes it to Black and baby blue. We unpack and by the time that is done it is 1am. Luckily we don't have classes tomorrow.

We undress into my undergarments and Dracos....nothing. And get into bed. Draco passes out in seconds but I take about ten minuets before I fall asleep.

-next morning-

I wake up to see Draco staring at me. I start to laugh. He is smiling at me and when I calm down he kisses me.

"What time is it" I ask, our lips hovering above each other's. He kisses me and grabs his phone from next to us.

"10:15" he answers.

I lay back down. "Oh well" I say with a roll of my eyes. We were up till around two am last night so we deserve this. Usually we get around 7-8 hours of sleep but we got 8-9 hours today.

Draco pulls me closer to him and I feel his hard member poke against me. "Draco your hard" I say quietly.

"I know. I'm just not complaining about it." He says kissing me softly.

"Well let's take care of it" I say sexually. I take my hand down and run my thumb over the tip to tease him.

A growl emerges from using chest and he growls. "Bloody tease". I smirk and kiss him hardly. He rolls on top of me and grind his pelvis into mine. His member grinds against my covered heat and I moan. He kisses down my neck and takes off my bra. The sucks on my breast all while still grinding into me. One of his hands are restraining my wrists above my head.

Draco grabs his wand and conjures up a piece of rope to tie my hands to the bed post. I let him because it turns me on, other wise I wouldn't want to be tied up.

He prys my legs apart from each other and plays with my throbing clit threw my panties. I moan our his name and I end up begging him for more. "Dr-Draco Pleaseeee" I beg him my eyes roll into the back of my head and he stops. He pulls down my underwear and instantly connects his mouth to my Pussy.

I scream as he sucks hard on my clit. I try to bring my hands down to his hair but they stay tied. My hips buck forward and he groans into me. Sending his vibrations threw me, causing me wetness to grow.

He slips two fingers inside of me and I scream his name causing him to growl.

"Ohhhhhhhh shitttttt" I moan. My walls clench around his fingers and he starts to thrust them in and out of my faster and harder. He is still sucking on my clit and I cum when he bites it. He gladly licks up all of my juices and flips me. My hand are holding onto the bed post.

He slaps my right arse cheek and I moan loudly with impact. He grabs my arse cheeks and squeezes. "Mmmmmmmmmm" I groan as he teases my ass with his massive dick. He rubs some Lube on his member.

Draco lines it up with my ass hole and slowly eases in. "Fuckkkk" I groan as he goes about half way into my ass. He pulls slightly out and goes back into me. His pace slowly picks up, careful not to hurt me.

After about two minuets of agonizing paces he is finally pounding into my ass and I'm screaming his name like a chant "Draco Draco Draco Draco DRACOOOOO"

His hands grip my boobs and messages my nipples while still pounding into me. I let out a silent moan and my eyes roll to the back of my head. One of his hands move to my pussy and starts to finger me. The throws me over the edge and Draco finds his release seconds after me.

His thrusts become slower and more sloppy. He pulls out of me and unbinds my hands from the bed post. 

He lays me on my back and thrusts into me deeply, making me scream in pleasure. Draco grabs my right leg and placed it on his left shoulder. He hits my deepest spot over and over again. My nails dig into his back  leaving scratch marks.

With Dracos hand playing with my clit and him pounding into me my walls start to tighten and Draco growls "cum for me baby. Cum for me!" At his sexual words my juices spill onto his thick hard member and he keeps thrusting into my orgasm. Trying to find his. After five more minuets of blissful sex he finds his second release and pulls out.

We lay next to each other panting heavily. I roll to my side and Draco catches my lips in his. He pulls we off the bed with him into the shower so we can get ready for the day.

After our shower I dress in a black sweat shirt with red sweat pants, much to Dracos dismay. He warned me to the wear my green yoga pants. He says it makes my ass look good. I asks him if that was the only reason and he said no. So I asked the other, his answer 'because it's fucking Slytherin and your fucking a Slytherin' I blush remembering the moment. After putting my hair into a mess bun and putting on light makeup. I head down to our kitchen we have to see Zane eating and Draco making eggs. My arms wrap around his perfectly sculpted body and my hands run up and down his rock hard abs.