Chp. 3

-Dracos POV-

I wake up and the sun is already quite bright, though I haven't opened my eyes. I can tell. My arm is wrapped around someone. I open my eyes slowly and see a cute brunette fast asleep. Her features are soft and relaxed.

Last night we had agreed, that we both wanted to used the master bedrooms and so we are both using the master bedrooms.

I keep watching her, seconds turn into minuets and minuets turn into almost a hour. Suddenly she stirs and starts to whimper. She is mumbling something I can't make out.

She starts to scream and I grab her shoulders and pull her up. I gently shake her. She goes on scream for longer, at least 3 minuets. Ishaker her slightly harder and her eyes bolt open. I stare at her and tears start to roll down her cheeks. I quickly grab her and pull her into a tight and sacure hug.

She sobs into my shoulder and I just quietly rock her in my arms. After minuets past by she calls down and looks at me. "It was horrible....." she whispers.

"What happened" I say messaging her shoulders.

I see a slight blush come onto her cheeks and she looks away sheepishly. "Hermione, what's wrong" I say in a scared tone. She stays quiet, "you can tell me. After all, we are married." I say cheekily.

She says something I can't hear or make out.

"What" I ask, trying to hear what she said. She looks at me and then practically jumps into my arms. I hear her start to cry again and I hold her closer and start to run her head. My chin is resting on her head and I kiss her hair.

She sobs a little longer and then whispers "they killed you".

I'm taken back on how horribly she reacted to this. The old Hermione wouldn't have cared if I died. She wouldn't have thought about it, she wouldn't have cared. But now, she thinks about me, she dreams of me, and crys because of me. She cares for me.

And I care for her.

"It's ok, I'm here. I'm alive" I coo in here eat as she holds onto my shirt for dear life. I rub circles onher back with my thumb and rock her gently until she falls back asleep.

I gently lay her down on her pillow and pull the blankets up just under her shoulders. I walk to the bathroom door and look back just to check on her before I start getting ready for he day. I see the brunette witch silently sleeping. 

I undress and turn on the shower. Muggle showers are much different then wizard ones. Ours automatically go to the heat we wish, but Muggle showers you have to turn nobs till your ok with it.

I shampoo and condition my hair, along with washing my body. I'll brush my teeth after breakfast.

I hop out of the shower and dry off in a big fluffy grey towel. I get dressing in black jeans, and a low cut, thin white shirt.

I check the clock and it is 6:15am. Damn it's that early. I walk out and see her still peacefully sleeping the way she was when I left. Except now she is snugging the blanket up to her face.

I smile and walk out into the kitchen. Breakfasts in bed.

-Hermione POV-

I wake up and feel the bed empty next to me. I shoot up and quickly say "Draco?!"

I look around the room frantically as my heart runs a race and I fidget with the thin pink shirt rim I have on.

In seconds a bleach blonde runs into the room with a frantic look on his face. "Are you ok? What happened?!"