Chp.23

-2 days later-Hermiones PoV-

I wake up to the sounds of barking. When my eyes open I see Zane standing right in between me and Draco.

"Bloody hell dog" Draco groans swatting him away. Zane playfully bites at Dracos hand while jumping around on our bed.

"Zaney, let's get down" I say sweetly to the dog. He stops playing and jumps off the bed and out into the hall.

"I don't know how you do this" Draco says burying his head into my chest. I play with his blonde hair and tangle our legs together.

"I don't wanna get up" he groans.

"Then don't" I answer him.

He lifts his head with a cheeky grin "ok princess"

My heart flutters and I smile at him. He kisses my lips sweetly and this time I lay my head on his chest. He pulls my whole body onto him and hugs me close to him. I breath out heavily and he kisses the top of my head.

"I love you" I hear him say softly.

"I love you too"

Ring ring.

Draco groans and I reach my hand over to grab my phone. I lift my head slightly and answer the phone.

"Hermione you should wake up" I hear Harrys voice from the other line.

"No" I answer tiredly.

"You realllllly should"

"No"

"Why"

"Me and Draco are cuddling" I answer while smiling at Draco. He smirks at me and I hear Hary pretend gag on the other line.

Apparently so does Draco. "Watch it Potter" he says turning my phone onto speaker.

"Try me Malfoy."

"Ok meet me at 1"

"I rather not" Harry's voice echoes.

"Well I'll leave you two now because you can't spare a minuet for your best friend" Harry pouts on the other side of the line.

"Just tell me what it is" I answer Harry. Draco groans and I put my finger over his mouth.

"I think me and Ginny need to break up...." Harry says sadly. I gasp and Draco looks surprised.

"W-why..." I ask him, honestly scared of the answer.

"I think her and Blaise have something. Ever since Blaise and Pansy mutually broke up Ginny and Him have gotten closer as friends. And sometimes they flirt." Harry says, his voice sounds broken as he reveals this to us.

"Well-um- bring it up with her first. See if you actually are right about this. And then make your decision off of that. I know you can tell if she is lying" I say softly threw the phone.

"Ok Mione, I love you" he says.

"I love you too Harry" I answer, dear god I hope everything goes all right.

Harry hand up the phone and I roll off of Draco and best to him. Laying the phone down between us.

"I didn't see that coming" I say shocked. Draco encircles his arms around my waist and pulls me back onto plop of him, he strokes my hair and says.

"Me neither. But we just have to trust them to figure this out. Promise you won't get in the middle?" He says seriously.

"Dra-"

"Promise" he says eyeing my seriously.

I huff and lay my head on his chest "I promise...." I reluctantly say, and with that my eyes flutter close again.

-a couple hours later-

I wake up with a start as I run to the bathroom, a noticeable nausea take solace in my stomach and I start to puke out my guts. I hear Draco run in behind me and stop eighth behind me for a second. Then he kneels down and hold back my hair.

After I finish I brush my teeth and wash my face. When I turn around I see a boy-ish grin on Dracos face.

"Does this mean!" He exclaims. I hold back a smile because I don't want to get too worked up about it if it's just a false alarm. I shrug and turn on the bath.

"Possibly" I add.

"We could be parents again...." He breaths behind my and I stiffen at 'again'

"Uh-yeah...."

He comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my hips. "I know it's still a touchy subject, Hermione. But I'm just excited"

"I-I know....but it might just be a false alarm" I shiver and break away from his embrace. I walk out of the bathroom to grab some clothes and when I come back Draco is already in the bubbly bath with the lights off and candles lit.

I smile sadly at him and undress when I get it me kisses lightly on my neck and we just relax.

"I will love you forever, even if it's a false alarm. Even if we are never able to have a baby I will always love you" Draco says sweetly. And that's what does it, I break down crying and he just holds me close to him.

"Baby why are you crying?" He asks me softly, looking into my watery brown eyes.

"Wh-what if we we are never able to h-have a baby anymore. Draco I want to have a-baby and I want to have it with-h you" I sob into his chest.

"Hermione, I swear on Merlin that we are going to have a baby, ok. I swear that we will have a baby and we will make the baby that happiest baby in the world." He promises to me. I still sob into his chest. "Do you want to go to St.Mungos?"

"Yeah..." I weakly say.

"Ok, after our bath" he answers me. He turns me back around and starts to pour water over my hair, he shampoos and conditions it. He does the same to his but magically so if can be done faster.

Then we head to St.Mungos....