Chp.43

-Hermiones POV- 2 weeks later-

"Please Cal, please be quiet" I coo to the crying baby in my arms. I tap his back lightly as his small hands grip my shirt.

"The house is falling apart with out me" I hear Dracos voice echo in the room. I sigh heavily and walk over to him with tears brimming my eyes.

"Thank God you're back" I pout and walk into his arms as he drops his duffle bag on the floor of the bedroom. He brings his arms around me as I continue to comfort Callisto. "Please don't leave again!" I mention his little trip with Blaise and Theo.

They went to Miami for a couple days, because Theo was bored and made them go with him.

"Here, let me take him" I move away from Draco and hand him Cal, and as soon as he is in his arms he stops crying.

"Looks like someone just missed their daddy" Draco smirks and looks up at me.

"You have no idea how tired I am" I run my hands back in my hair and sigh.

Callistos eyes start to flutter open and closed as Draco keeps rocking him, and soon he is asleep and we both bring him down to his nursery.

As soon as we turn off the lights and shut the door Draco kisses me passionately.

"I missed you so damn much" Draco murmurs before pressing his lips back against mine in a passionate fire.

We pull away from a quick breath and Draco softly bites down on my bottom lip, making me moan lightly.

Draco let's go of my lip and chuckles, he grabs my hand and starts to lead me back to our bedroom.

I'm sure you can imagine what happened after that *wink*

-4 hours later-

The water trickles down my body as Draco's arms circle around me. He kisses my neck and along my jawline.

"I missed this" he grabs my ass, making me jump slightly "and this" he kisses my neck. "And thisssss" Draco spins me around and kisses my lips, pulling me closer then close to him.

"So you only missed my body" I fake pout when he shakes his head.

"Let me finishhhh" he leans our foreheads together and I giggle. "I missed talk to you and waking up to you. I missed every fiber that makes you up. Because I love you..." His voice gets lower and lower and I blush.

"I love you too..."

We are just about to go back to kissing but then we hear Callisto start to cry through the little muggle baby radio.

"Reallly" Draco half groans. I laugh and pull him out of the shower. Draco wraps a towel around my body's bed wraps one around his waist. "I can get him"

He kisses me and I feel his soaked hair against my face. He backs away slowly and disappears out into the hallway.

I grin, I missed him so so much. We had never been away from each other that long since we got married. And then along with Cal, I honestly need Draco for it. He probably has more of the mom gene then me.

I laugh to myself at that and walk over to the counter where I brush out my long wavy hair.

He wasn't joking when he said the house was falling apart, the dogs have quite a bit of chewy toys scattered around the house and a lot of them are torn apart. Then the laundry is dumped in the hallway because the tiger dumped it the baskets.

After my hair is brushed I dry it with my wand and walk into the bedroom, pulling off my towel.

I change into a clean pair one of Dracos dark T Shirts and lacy white knickers. I would always sleep in them when he was gone because they reminded me of him. It was hard, having him away for many reasons.

"That's my shirt missy" I hear the voice of the man I love say. I turn around and smirk at him.

"Thought I'd borrow it" I shrug and Draco smirks back at me.

"You look very very good in it" he complements and walks over to me.

Cal looks up at us with his big baby eyes.

"I think he's hungry" Draco kisses my cheek and I nod, he hands me Cal and I walk over to the rocking chair with him in my arms and Draco goes to get dressed.

I start to nurse our son and Draco walks back out with a pair of Black sweat pants on.

"After a full week of being in Jeans and suits, I can finally relax" I laugh at the blonde man in front of me and he pecks my lips. "I'll go make dinner"

He leaves the room with a smirk and I continues to nurse Callisto.

In a little while he finished and I burp him, I do all of that stuff you really need to do. Change him, dress him, kiss him, make him feel loved and cared for.

I walk back down with Cal in my arms and see Draco jamming out to music and making burritos.

I grin at the man who is enjoying his free time and walk to the table, watching him since he doesn't realize I'm here yet.

In a couple minuets the song finishes and I cheer for him.

"Woohoo! Good job, baby!" I smile and he looks at me with a confused look.

"When'd you get here?" He is slightly out of breath but he quickly catches it.

"I have been here for a couple minuets." I smirk and I see a slight bit of pink come to his cheeks as he quickly turns around.

"Awe! Baby! Are you blushing!" I stand up from the chair and walk over to the love of my life to see he is indeed, blushing. "Oh! You areee!"

"Am not!" He had a shy smile on his face and I chuckle. I kiss his cheek and walk back to my seat where Draco brings our plates in a couple minuets after our breakfast is finished.

"Mm! Mm! Mmmmm!" I exaggerate and Draco sends me a smirk. "That's some good fu-breakfast!" I correct myself.

Draco raises his eyebrows at me and I shake my head. "Don't start"

"Well I mean...how are you the one having trouble with cussing!" He laughs and literally face plans onto the table, startling Callisto.

He starts to whimper in my arms but I quickly calm him down by kissing his forehead and rocking him.

Draco laughs again and takes out plates to the sink where he used magic to do the dishes.

"Common, let's go read" he grabs my hand and I smile as we go into me and Dracos room to have a family reading time.

Draco chose '50 Shades of Grey' much to my protests.

But he won since he pointed out that Cal doesn't know what sex is, or words in general.