Chp.33- Anniversary Pt.2

-Hermiones POV-

Banging comes from the locked closet door and I feel a tear run down my cheek. I didn't mean to snap at him.

I love him, I really really do! Plus it's our Anniversary!

"Hermione! Let me in! Please! I'm so so sorry!" He shouts.

I open up the door and see him with a distraught face. He grabs me in his arms and hugs me tightly.

"Careful" I sniff. His grip loosens just a little bit and I burry my face in his chest. "I didn't mean to snap at you"

"I know baby, it's ok, I love you"

"I Love you too" I murmur into his bare chest.

I pull away in a couple minuets and then see that the box is open on our bed. "Like it?"

"Love it"

His second present was an expensive bottle of his favorite cologne. It's Pinewood, him and all of his clothes smell just like it.

He grabs my hand and drags me into our bathroom. "Present number 2" he smirks at me.

He hands me a medium sized box again and I open it. I smile at him and open the box.

In there, there is a bottle of my body spray that they stopped selling 5 months ago.

"What! How did you get it!" I say holding up the big bottle of cherry scented body spray.

Inside the box is also a sweater and necklace. I smile up at him and pick them up. The necklace is a unicorn with tiny diamonds decorating it all over.

The sweater is blue with white heart patches on the elbows. "I love love loveeeeee it!" I giggle and kiss him quickly and put them back in the box.

He flicks his wrist and the bathtub turns on. He starts to undress me and I laugh at him. "Ok, ok, now really, where did you get my body spray?"

He chuckles and keeps undressing me. "I told the makes to make one more big batch. The other littler batches are coming in the mail in a couple days"

"Seriously you are the best!" I laugh and hug him. By now he has undressed me fully. He picks me up and puts me in the white marble tub.

He undresses himself and goes into the tub with me also. He pulls my waist and brings me to him. I giggle but he cuts me off by connecting our lips. I rest in between his legs with my legs wrapped around his waist.

His hands go down to my stomach and I smile. "I already love him"

"Me too-did you feel that?!" Dracos eyes go wide and my mouth goes slack.

The baby kicked. He kicked.

I laugh and put my hands on my stomach. "He kicked" I laugh happily and grab his hands under the water.

"Your 17 weeks, right"

"Correct" I say and lean our foreheads together. He laughs happily also and kisses me. He pushes me back into the other side of the tub, making the water swoosh and splash out of the tub.

Draco breaks the kiss and licks his own lips. "Still taste as good as ever" he growls sensually, making me stir as a fire lights at the bottom of my stomach.