Chp. 15

-Dracos POV- 1month later- Heading to Hogwarts.- Hermione is 2 1/2 months-

"Common! We have to go!" I shout up stairs to Hermione.

"Ok ok! One minuet!" She shouts back down to me. I see her run down the stairs in her Slytherins green sweater and grey leggings on with her trunk levitating behind her.

She reaches the bottom and I kiss her cheek and grab her hand. We apperate to an ally by kings cross and walk inside.

It's bustling with people like always, especially this morning. Me and Hermione make it to platform 9 and 10. I kiss her cheek and let her run in first. I come after her. When we enter we she Harry, Ginny, Blaise, Pansy, lavender, Luna, Neville, Theo and.....

Ron. That bloody weasel! I instantly link hands with Hermione. Claiming her as mine. We told everyone about the baby except for Ron and Lavender two weeks ago. Hermione was afraid he would hurt us.

And The Attack on Hermione last month are still in the news paper and everyone confronts us about it. We shrug them off, not wanting to talk about it anymore then we had to.

"Hey! You guys made it here before us this year!" Hermione says smiling and hugging Ginny and Harry.

Ginny smiles and place a hand on Hermiones stomach.

"How is the little one doing" she whispers so Ron doesn't hear.

"Perfect!" Hermione says with a bright smile.

Zane barks from inside his cage and Hermione laughs, turning around. She taps on the medal bars and he licks her fingers. "It's ok. We can let you out soon" Hermione coos to him.

The train whistle blows letting us know it is time to go and find compartment. Me and Hermione bustle in so we can find the best compartment. In the back of the train, no one ever sits in the back one. And the trolley lady never goes ball there.

Zane will be happy with it because it is also the biggest. And we will be happy because Hermione lately has been very....let's say frisky.

Once there we let Zane out of his cage and he goes nuts. He runs around barking and flipping out of curiosity.

Hermioen giggles, watching her puppy. For most of the ride we don't do much. Mostly play with Zane and watch movies on my phone.

Hermione turns and kisses me. I kiss her back and my hand goes down to her luscious arse.

I slip my tongue into her mouth and they dance with perfect unison. My button up shirt is thrown to the floor and Hermiones hands go down to my belt. I stop her for a second and grab my wand I cast a silencing spell and she continues to undo my belt.

I pull off her pants beside her shirt had already somehow come off. Hermione struggles with my belt and I  stand up and undo it for her. I drop my pants to the floor and she stands up. I shut the Curtians on the door and window before going back to Hermione.

My member stands out begging to be taken  care of. Hermione drops to her knees and pumps me a couple times before taking me into her mouth. I groan and thread my hands in her hair. "Mhhhhm" I moan as she deep throats me. Her hands play with my balls and I feel my cock twitch inside of her mouth.

She takes her mouth off of me with a pop and sucks on my balls. I growl with need and pull her up. We connect lips and I back her up into the wall.

-Hermiones POV-

I whimper when his cocks lined up at my entrance but doesn't go in, just teased me. I moan, biting down on my lip. Draco licks his and wraps his arms under my arse. He brings we up and my legs wrap around his torso.

His cock pokes me again at my heat. "Please Draco" I whisper, slightly annoyed that he is teasing me. I hear him growl as he removed on of his hands.

"AHH SHITT" I scream as he stuffs himself inside of me. He pulls out a couple inches and thrusts back into me. He backs away from the wall, still inside of me and sits in the chair. My legs Straddle him and I ride him hard.

I scream when he hits the deepest spot I have ever felt.

We go on for at least another two hours and then we are finally finished.

We lay on the floor and my head is snuggled onto his chest. The speaker goes off.

"Will Mr. And Mrs. Draco Malfoy please come to the headmistress office please"

I groan and Draco kisses my neck. "Let's go" he says sitting up.

He stands up and pulls me up. We change into our school uniforms and we take off the charms. I open the Curtians and see that we are nearing Hogwarts.

"Draco! Look!" I say as I see the rebuilt school. It was even better then before.

He comes and looks and smiles at me. We step out of the compartment and go to McGonigalls office.

"Hello, Mr. And Mrs. Malfoy" McGonigall says as we enter.

"Hello head mistress" I politely say.

"So I have been informed that you two will be expecting a child during the school year." We both nod.

"Well, even so you guys will have a joined living space. Since 1-you are married and 2- are expecting. Now, I understand that you to have a sexual relationship" my cheeks grow red as she says this. "but I beg of you to not let that get in the way of your studies. Now I do understand that the baby will bring up a couple issues at the end of the year but until then I expect you grades to be like the years pervious."

We nod and the heat in my cheeks starts to die down.

"Thank you headmistress" Draco says giving a small smile.

"I would have never expected a Gryffindor and Slytherins to be expecting a baby. Let alone married." I smile at her and say....

"Well the world has its surprises"

"Indeed, you two are excused."

As we leave I hear her say something about us bringing the two houses away from the feuds they have.

When me and Draco get back to the apartment Zane is whimpering at the door. "Hi baby" I coo when we get into the compartment. I pick him up and kiss his little head.

Draco and I snuggle on the couch with the growing puppy next to us.

The train stops in about ten minuets and we put Zane back in his kennel, Much to his dismay and grab our trunks.

We head into the great hall for Dinner.