Chp.25

-Dracos POV-

"Hermioneeeee" I call out for my favorite person in the world. "Hermioneeeeeee"

No answer I groan and walk into the living room where I see the brunette half asleep on the couch.

"Hermioneeeeeeeee" I whine.

"Shhhhhhh, I sleep" she murmurs, shoving her face into the blankets. She puts her hand up with her pointer finger up.

I smile and walk over to the couch. "Get uppppp"

"No" she states bluntly. I huff and picking her up bridal style. 

"No no! Put me back down!" She huffs, squirming in my arms.

"I have a surprise" I smile and she peeks an eye threw her arm.

"A puppy!!" She smiles.

"Noooo, even better"

"Nothing's better then a puppy"

"Thats Too bad, guess we aren't going to Paris anymore" I say setting her down on the couch again.

"Paris!!" She shouts standing up with wide eyes.

"well I guess we aren't going anymore because it's not a good enough gift" I shrug walking out of the living room. Before I know it I feel someone jump into my back.

"I want to go to Parissssssss" she whines back at me.

"What do you say" I laugh, poking at her sides, making her squirm.

"Pleaseeee pleaseeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeee" I laugh and pry her hands off around my neck and set her down. I grin at her and say....

"Go pack, we leave tomorrow" she squeals and runs up the stairs. "I'll call Harry to watch Zane" I shout up the stairs. I don't get a reply and I just turn around and laugh.

I call Harry and tell him that this isn't a question and he can't say no. He was about to but then Ginny squeals on the other line and begs harry, he ends up saying yes.

I end the phone call and run up to me and Hermiones room to find her sitting on the floor, dumbfound.

"What do I even pack. Is it warm, cold. What?!!" She says throwing her clothes on the floor. I laugh and walk over to her.

"This time of year it's around the same weather here, so I would pack some warm things" I say pecking her cheek. She nods and starts to pack her leggings, sweaters, boots, jeans, long t's, and other warms things.

The whole time I'm just watching her do it, she looks so happy. I'm really doing this because I was talking to our healer when Hermione went to the bathroom and he said that the worst time in her pregnancy will be coming soon and to make sure she is as comfortable as I can make her.

Apparently since our son is going to be born to the Malfoy line. Since the Malfoys are one of the most powerful bloodlines in the world something happens to make it uncomfortable.

It's something on how the baby is developing its powers in this month Hermione will be in a lot of pain because of that. Especially because she isn't a Pureblood.

Hermione was about to go into this stage with our last baby but she had a miscarriage before she could make it to it.

I haven't told her, and honestly I don't really plan to. I just hope I can make her comfortable. "Pack some comfy clothes to, we are going to spend about three weeks there"