Chp. 10

-Dracos POV-
The movers leave about 10pm, we fed them some lunch and dinner then also drinks while they worked. They finished the whole house today and it is beautiful. Every room is finished and on the second floor there are 2 nurseries. A boy and a girl. Hermione was really emotional when we saw them. Because she thinks she won't find her soul mate.

But I know I have already found mine. And her name is Hermione Jean (née Granger) Malfoy.

I help her sleepy body up the stairs, we had been watching TV when she feel asleep.

She stumbles and I catch her. Chuckling, I pick her up in my arms and carry her up to our bedroom. I set her on our bed and help her take off her sweater and leggings. Leaving her in her bra and knickers. I take my shirt and pants off and lay down next to her.

I wrap my arm around the half asleep Burnett. She snuggles close to me and I kiss her cheek. She passes out before me but I follow soon after her.

-the next morning-Hermiones POV-

I wake up with a arm wrapped around my waist and a blonde face a couple inches away from my face. I peck his lips and when I pull away I see him smirk.

"Good morning princess" Draco says in a husky voice.

"Good morning." I say staring at his perfect face.

"So is staring out thing now, huh?" He lightly chuckles. I stay silent and cress his cheek. He opens his eyes and look into mine. The silver pools sparkle in the morning light. There is something comforting having him around me.

Like I know I won't get hurt. "Is the only reason you did this because you wanted to be a healer?" I suddenly ask.

"No." He says without hesitation. "I actually wanted to do it. Believe it or not you are 1-incredibly sexy 2-have a great personality and 3- I have liked you since first year." Draco confesses. I smile at him and kiss him again. He rolls on top of me, holding himself up with his arms. I moan into the kiss as I feel Dracos erect member start to grow.

I palm him threw the boxers which makes him growl while nipping at my neck. My hips grind into his making me moan again.

Draco unhooks my bra and starts to knead my breasts while kissing me hard. One of his hands go down to my knickers and start to play with my clit threw them. I moan into his mouth and Draco hooks his fingers in the fabric and take them off, throwing them somewhere in the room.

He goes under the blankets and starts to kitten lick me. My hands attach to his hair as I start to moan loudly. He keeps my legs spread with his hands as his tongue darts in and out of my heat.

"Dracooooooo" i moan breathlessly. My hips grind against his face and one hand moves from my thigh to my throbing clit.

Just before I come. Draco moves away from my heat and back up to me. Sucking on my neck. My hands tug his boxers down and I feel his harden figure standing against my opening. Before he thrusts in I flip him onto his back and move my mouth down to his member.

My lips wrap around his tip as I lick up the pre-cum. Draco groans as I take more of him into my mouth. My hands play with his balls and my mouth moves along half of his shaft.

His hands dart down to my hair and start to push himself in deeper. I hold my breath, trying not to gag as I take all of him in my mouth. His 10inch shaft twitches inside of my mouth and Draco let's out a string of color full words.