Chp.22

-Graduation-

Me and Draco walk down the long hallway with Blaise, Ginny, Harry, Ron, Pansy, Theo, and Luna by our sides. Our caps and gowns on.

Luna wearing a blue.

Draco, Pansy, Theo, And Blaise are wearing a green cap and gown.

And finally Ron, Harry, Ginny, and I are wearing our Red cap and gown.

Draco entangles our hands together as we reach the doors that will have a long path leading down to the lake. Where our graduation is taking place. They put charms around the school to keep everyone warm since it is early December.

"I have been waiting for this my whole fucking life" Draco whispers in my ear. I giggle and we keep walking down the pathway to the ceremony.

Dracos dad was released three days ago due to him not behaving in the last month he was sentenced. We turn the corner and there everyone is. Everyone's parents are seated in the booths that are magically spelled to float.

I spot Goerge, Fred, Bill, Fluer, Molly and Aurthor sitting in one of the floating booths, not to far off the ground. Molly stands up and waves her hands excitedly. I hear Ron groan and Ginny laugh. Then we see Dracos parents. I haven't yet talked to Lucius yet, neither has Draco. Let's just hope he has changed.

Cissy calls us over as we approach where the 7th and 8th years sit for graduation. We head over to them and see that Lya is being held by Lucius. He is playing with her with a smile on his face.

Draco squeezes my had and I squeeze his. Cissy hugs us and we both gladly hug back.

Then Lucius stands up "I'm proud of you, son" Lucius says placing a hand on Dracos shoulder after passing Lya to Cissy. He then turns to me. "Hermione" he says with a smile smile tugging at the corner of his lips. "You are as stunning as Narcissa describes. And I'm sorry for our pasts, I was a ruthless blood-prejudice twat back then." He confesses.

I smile sweetly at him and say "it's fine. I promise, I forgave you and Draco a long time ago" it's true. I forgave them both, even during the war. I realized that both of them were just scared, for their lives. I would be too.

"Well I'm glad to hear that, but you two must be going now" he says with a light chuckle. Nodding to the graduate chairs.

I send him a nice smile before heading to the chairs "bye Cissy, and Lyra!" I say happily looking over at Cissy and the sweet baby girl who is very beautiful and growing up every day.

Draco leads me to our seats. Everyone is sorted Alphabetically and me and Draco are right next to each other. Our hands are still tangled together and we sit down, my head resting on his shoulder.

I'm insanely tired today for some reason I dont know. Draco kisses my forehead and the ceremony begins. I watch not fully paying attention until Luna's name is called. She stands up from the mix of colors and hops up to the stage. Her long blonde locks flowing nicely behind her. She smiles and takes the diploma from McGonagall.

More students are called up to the stage. Everyone does the same thing, takes the diploma and shakes hands or hugs McGonagall. Then Dracos name is called.

I bring my head off his shoulder and he quickly pecks my cheek before unlinking our hands. Draco glides up to the stage and McGonigall hands him the microphone. I furrow my brows in confusion and watch Draco. I notice how nervous he is right now.

"Ok, Hi" he starts off, chuckling lightly. "No, this is not one of those bloody long speeches from one of he students. Not even close." He says glancing to me. He nervously smiles at me. "This is for Hermione," my heart skips a beat and I feel the warmth travel to my cheeks "my beautiful wife who I love so fucking much" He nervously laughs shifting his weight to his other foot. "there are not enough words to discover how much I love her. How could people not love her. She is smart, beautiful, kind, brave, mischievous, and she has a great sense of humor. Now those are only a couple words to describe her I could go on and write a couple books about why I love her but I won't because I'm sure she will hate me doing that" he chuckles. I laugh nervously as people look at me.