Chp.24

-Hermiones POV-

Draco apperates us to St.Mungos and notice that is very busy. We take a seat and just stay there for a little while until we are called.

"Mr. And Mrs. Draco Malfoy" they call our name. I squeeze Dracos hand and he rubs a circle on my hand with his thumb. We stand up and follow the red head into a ultra sound room.

-Dracos POV-

She asks Hermione some questions and then a healer comes in a couple minuets later.

"So we are here for an Ultra Sound? Am I correct" A brunette healer asks.

"Yes sir" Hermione answers. She lays back on the bed as he turns on the muggle machine. I kiss her sweetly and she pulls up her shirt just above her bottom ribs.

He puts some gel on her stomach and then puts a little remote thing on it. Hermione squeezes my hand as we see a black and white picture form on the screen.

The male healer points to a little thing on the screen. "Here's the baby" he smiles at us. I hear Hermione gasp and I squeeze her hand. The healer wipes off her stomach and leaves us be. As soon as he leaves Hermione jumps into my arms and starts to sob.

I hold her tightly to me and rock her in my arms. She begins to shake and I shhhhh her. Once she had calmed down she looks up at me. "We are having a baby" she whispers weakly. I nod and smile at her.

"We are" she stuffs her face back onto my chest and I play with her hair. Once we fill out a form at the front desk we leave and go back home where we find Zane sitting at the door.

When we enter he jumps up on Hermiones legs and barks happily. She knees down and pets him. He rubs up on her stomach and Hermione looks up at me.

"Think he knows?" She asks me with a grin.

I shrug "possibly" she kisses Zane on the head stands up. We walk into the kitchen and I place her on the counter, she crosses her legs and I say "would you like Alfredo or spaghetti?"

"Ummmmm Alfredo" she grins back, I barely touch our lips together before pulling away, she pouts and I tap her lips.

I cook while Hermione tries to convince me to get another dog. "Please Draco! I want another puppy!" She whines.

"I don't, again if we get another puppy Zane and the dog will have sex. Plus we are having a baby, close enough, right?" I grin while making the sauce.

"We have sex, why can't zane" she pouts.

I turn around to look at her, she is puffing out her bottom lip and her arms are crossed over her chest. "Like I said back at Hogwarts, more puppy's will take over our house if we get another dog"

"Well we an get a boy, like I said" she grins at me hopefully.

"Everyone knows you will trick me with that brain of yours into getting a girl by saying its a boy. Then when we get home you will say 'surprise it's a girl' and not let me take it back" I say placing my hands on her knees. She gives me a flat look. "Fine we can get a dog, but if the have kids we aren't keeping them"

"Yay!"

"We aren't keeping the little mutts" I laugh while turning back to the sauce.

"Little do you know" she says, I can hear the grin on her face and I hear her hop down from the counter. "I'm bored" she said annoyed. She stands next to me, looking up at me .

"Because you don't have anything to argue about anymore" I smirk at her tilting my head to the side to kiss her.

"After we eat can we go down town?!" She asks excitedly.