Chp.7

-Hermiones POV-

After Draco cleans and wraps the cut he sets me on our bed. "Well hasn't this been an adventurous day" Draco jokes. I smile at him and keep looking at my bandaged foot.

"I could heal it for ya" Dracos says grabbing my hand.

I shake my head and look at him "let's keep it muggle Draco." I say. He nods and lays me down.

"Get some rest. I'll make some lunch"

I lay down, my head sinking into the soft pillow. He pulls the covers over me and shuts the blinds. Draco kisses me on the forehead before turning off the light and heading out the door.

I'm lucky that he is mine. But I know it won't last forever.

-Dracos POV-

I know this won't last forever but I'm glad it's at least happening. I head into the kitchen and go on my phone for a little bit. I'm going to let her take a slight nap before I bring her food.

After about an hour of relaxing I start to make her a sandwich and a smoothy. I bring the tray into our room and set it on the side table.

I see the witch passed out on the bed with the blankets snuggled close to her face. I walk over to her and slightly shake her shoulder.

I hear her groan and say "Draco"

"Common, wake up, it's time to eat Princess" I whisper to her sleepy state.

She looks at her with her Brown Orbs that seem to shine and sticks her tongue out. She giggles when she does the and flops onto her back.

"Your in a playful mood" I laugh as I sit next to her laughing body. She makes a weird face and I start to laugh. Which makes her laugh anymore. I make a weird face back to her and she can't contain it anymore. She curls up in a ball laughing while grabbing my pant leg.

I smile at the laughing Burnett who is oblivious of how I feel about her. I would have told her but we were interrupted in the changing room. But it might have been for the best. What if we don't work and we had stayed married. Malfoys don't get divorces unless it is a fake marriage. Right now it is a fake marriage, but what if it becomes real and then we want to divorce, but we can't.

Yet I have already shared our Malfoy secrets with her.

And what if it does work out.....which I highly doubt will happen. But what if it does. We could live happily until we pass. We could have kids, yes more then one. We could break the tradition of only having one heir. We could break the tradition of all Malfoys being Slytherins also. We could have a Gryffindor baby along with a Slytherins. And Maybe even a Ravencalw one.

We could have the perfect life after our redo year of Hogwarts. Even with everything going on in my family, I am still returning to Hogwarts in the Spring. The school year is off because of the Battle. But, in 4 months, me and Hermione will be back to our second home.

I can't imagine what it will be like for her. Everyone pestering her about our marriage when we get there.

"Draco? Hello? Dracooooo" Hermione coos as she swings her hand In Front of my face.  I snap back into reality to see my witch smiling.

I'm going to try my hardest to make us work. We have to work. She is the girl of my dreams. No matter what people say, we were destine to marry each other. Fake or not.

"Yes, Love" Her smile grows when I say this to her.

"Thank you for the sandwich and smoothy. They are both delicious"

"Your welcome." I say plainly. I sit against the head board as she eats. She opens the small bag of her favorite chips, Original Oven Baked.

She drinks the chocolate smoothy and leans back onto the head board with me. "Could you get me a Tylenol" Hermione asks me sweetly. I nod and head into the bathroom to find a small bottle. I take it out to her and she takes one.

"I usually take two" I say as I sit back down.

"Well you are quite a bit bigger then me"

"So your saying I'm fat! I'm offended" I say, acting offended.

"Yes Blondie. Because you are sooooo fat!" She laughs at me. "No your taller then me"

I cross my arms over my chest and look pouty. She wraps her arms around me and pulls me into a hug.

"Have you ever noticed that we spend a lot of time in our bedroom" Hermione say, still hugging me.

"Yeah, we do spend quite a bit of time in here." I agree with her. "But if someone would let me heal their foot, we could go down town again"

"I don't trust you down town anymore" Hermione giggles.

"And why is that?" I say

"You use your wand in the middle of Muggle stores, and you make out with me in changing rooms" she says giving me a look.

"Sorry, I just can't help myself, your too beautiful." I say throwing up my hands.

Her cheeks turn Crimson na do tackle her into the bed. "Don't blush, Granger. Your face turns into a Weasley" She starts to laugh as I tickle her sides.

She tries to escape from my grip but I have a firm hold on her tiny body. "You can't get away from me I say as I kiss down her neck.

She squirms and flips me off of her. "Oh common!" I pout as she sits up. "I was just getting started" I laugh. She laughs with me and lays her head on my lap.

"Do you want to make cookies?" She asks me while stratum get into my eyes. "I think I saw some mix in the cupboards. We can also eat some of the cookie dough" she cheekily smiles at me as she jumps off of the bed and grabs my hands. She leads me out into the kitchen and we start to bake.