Chp. 36

-Hermiones POV-

"Granger! Come here!" My boyfriends voice booms around the house after the door slams shut.

I set down the mixing spoon and take a deep breath. He obviously angry about something.

I walk out into the entry way and see a heaving Draco standing in the entry with his hands clenched at his sides.

"Come" he demands. I gulp at the sight of the angered man infront of me. I walk over to him.

"Baby wha-" I'm cut off by Draco kissing me roughly. His hands go down to my shorts and squeeze my ass. I break away from him and look at him in a confused manor. "Draco...what's wrong with you"

He groans and pulls away from me. He runs his hands through his hair and punches the wall.

I shriek when his fist makes the wall all bloody. I feel tears sting my eyes as I stare at him.

"Draco please..." I say in a weak voice. I carefully place my hand on his shoulder. "Please Draco, what happened" my voice is soft and caring.

"I saw him"

"Who?"

"Weasel" he mutters. I gasp and my grip tightens on Dracos shoulder.

"He means nothing to me. He is a piece of scum Draco. I love you! And only you! Don't ever forget that! What did he do to make you this upset!" I grit.

He turn around to face me and I shakes his head.

"Draco, tell me" I say sternly.

"He's going to kill the baby if it's the last thing he does...." I let out a choked gasp and back away from Draco in shock. "I won't ever let him see you, or touch you, even be near you. You and the baby will be safe and I will make sure of it. If it's the last thing I do"

Draco pulls me into a tight hug and I burry my head into the crook of his neck as I stand on my tippy-toes.

"I love you, Hermione"

"I love you too Draco"

We stand here for a little while until I hear Dracos stomach growl.

"I made soup" I murmur against his chest.

"Yum!" He pulls away from me and grabs my hand, bringing me into the kitchen.

We pour soup into bowls and eat at the table. Discussing names for our baby. And we came to an agreement on one, but it's going to have to stay a secret.

"I really love that name" i say happily, leaning back into my chair. "-------, it's just a beautiful name"

"Of course it is, you picked it" Draco complements.

-The Next Morning-

"Baby, wake up" Dracos voice coos in my ear.

"Why do you always wake me up. Honestly, I just want to sleep" I groan and hit him softly.

"I wake you up when we have things to do. Because we both know that I always wake up easier." I hear Dracos smirk in his voice and I roll into my other side.