Chp.13

-Hermiones POV-

I wake up with this sick feeling in my stomach. I jump out of bed and run into our bathroom, leaning over into the toilet. I start to viciously vomit.

I feel Draco come up behind me and pulls my hair back. He is rubbing circle on my back. "It's ok, Love" he coos to me.

After I finish Draco helps me up from the ground and flushes the toilet. I wash my face and brush my teeth. Draco wraps his arms around my waist and starts to kiss down my neck. I moan as he hits my sweet spot.

He starts to nip little bits on my neck and I turn around. Connecting our lips.

He lifts me up by my arse and slams me into the wall.

"Wait..." I breathlessly say while putting my hands on his shoulders.

"Yes" he says in an impatient voice.

"Aren't we going to your Mothers in about two hours." I say starting to catch my breath.

"Just a quick go?" He asks me. I unwrap my eggs from his waist and hop down.

"I'm afraid not. We need to eat, shower, deal with Zane and get ready for the day." I say grabbing his hand and leading him out of the bathroom.

"So now our dogs a cock block" he says with an agitated voice.

I laugh and lead him down the stairs. Zane runs around our feet and I pick him up, letting go of Dracos hand.

-Dracos Pov-

She takes him to the door and sets him outside. I grab her hands, spinning her around. I pull her into the kitchen a lift her on the counter.

"So Madam, what would you like for Breakfast." I say using a French accent. She giggles and thinks.

" I think over easy eggs and waffles with some bacon will do justice." She says wrapping her legs around my waist. I kiss her sweetly.

"Yes Ma'am." I say, removing myself from in between her legs and head to the fridge. I take out most of the supplies for our breakfast and then head to the cupboards, getting the waffle iron and mix.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Hermione open the door and let Zane back in.

"So I guess we are going to be married forever then" I hear her voice like angles say. "Since the baby."

"It's up to you" I say to her.

"I think it's going to be forever then" she says. I look up at her she has a grin on her face.

That smile. Her smile. It will light up your day in seconds. "Good" I lean in and kiss her passionately.

"So when are we going to tell your mother about him?" Hermione asks me when we pull away.

"So you finally accepted that it's going to be a boy" I say smirking. "And I'm not sure. You still have your perfect body so I won't be too concerned on your stomach starting to show soon."

"Yeah" she say with a shy smile on her lips. She goes around and sits on the seats at the island.

I finish cooking breakfast and me and Hermione dig in. "Ron and Harry are going to go ballistic when they find out" she says and takes another bite of waffles.