Chp. 45

-Hermione's POV-

I wake up with an aching body, due to me and Dracos previous activities.

I look around the room and see the sun start to set.

"Draco," a sound comes from the bathroom and I turn to it, seeing the naked blonde I know. "Did we miss the carnival?"

"I called Harry and Ginny, they are keeping Cal over night and into tomorrow evening. But we are still going to the carnival." Draco informs me. I blush at the sight of Dracos body and he smirks. "Your staring"

"I know" I murmur and keep looking at him.

"Babeeeee" Draco whines, he starts to walk towards me, every step enhances me some more. "BABE!"

I snap out of my trance and I look up at him. "Hi"

"Hi" he climbs on top of me and connects our lips. His hips grind into mine, only the thin white bed sheet separating us.

I moan as I feel his member harden and he softly bites my bottom lip.

"We should get going..." I moan onto his mouth.

"Just one quickie"

"Draco, we both know that a quickie isn't quick" he smirks and shrugs.

"Oh well"

-1 hour later-

I hop out of the bath, that me and Draco we're currently in and grab a towel, wrapping it around my body.

"Baby, come back" Draco whines and I hear the water splash onto the floor.

"You come here" I sexily draw to Draco, making him smirk at me.

"Mk" he steps out of the tub and walks over to me, the water dripping off of his perfect body.

Draco pulls off my towel and holds my wrists so I can't grab another towel.

"You know me too well, don't you?" I smile lovingly.

"That I do, babe"  his large hands grip my ass and his pink lips kiss mine and I happily kiss back.

But soon I reluctantly pull away. "We have to get ready" I giggle.

"The Carnival is open until 6am, then closes. Opens at 5pm"

"Why the weird hours?" I ask, honestly wondering.

"Well....the adult parts" he winks and walks out of the bathroom.

My eyes go wide and I laugh. "Draco! Your dripping water everywhere!" I protest to my blonde fiancé.

"It's Gucci"

"No, stop it, just don't" I groan and pick my towel off the floor. Wrapping it back around my body as I walk into our bedroom and head into the walk in closet where Draco is.

"Wear this!" He holds a beautiful red dress up that I don't recognize.

"Draco! It's beautiful!" I gasp and hold some of the fabric in my hands as Draco still holds it in the air

"Draco! It's beautiful!" I gasp and hold some of the fabric in my hands as Draco still holds it in the air. "I didn't get this..." I furrow my eyebrows and look to Draco.

He has a smug look on and my jaw goes slack. "Awe! Thank you!!!" I jump into his arms and my towel slips into the floor. "Shit" I curse and Draco chuckles.

"This feels good" he murmurs into my ear.

"Ew! Draco! You pervert!" He laughs happily and kisses my temple.

"I just miss feeling you" I look up Ito Draco eyes as he sad this and he had a loving expression. It couldn't be described as anything other then Loving.

"I missed feel-" I break into a fit of giggle and I hear Draco join me. "It's-so-weird to-say that-" I wheeze and laugh.

"I can't fucking-breathhhh" Draco crys out dramatically. We both fall onto the floor, still in each other's arms.

In about a minuet we are both calmed down and just sitting on the floor.

"Can you control yourself" I scoff and let out another laugh, gesturing to his hard member.

"No, my naked girlfriend-wife-fiancé, I don't fucking know" he laughs "is sitting in front of me, fully exposed. Your practically laid out on a platter, babe"

I grin and grab the dress that is now in the floor next to us. "I guess I just have to change that"

I stand up, purposely giving him a full perfect view of everything he loves.

"Tease" he mutters and slaps my ass. I Yelp and turn around with my hand over my mouth. "That's for leaving me In the bath"

I flip him off and take out a pair of black lacy pantie and a strapless black bra.

"Do you always have to wear such sexy things!" Draco whines.

"Keep in mind that most things I own, you bought me" I inform Draco. I honestly think I only wear things he chose or bought.

"I know" he stands up and puts his head in the crook of my neck, from behind. I feel his hardness on my back and I gasp slightly. "Got you" his childish voice coos in my ear.

"Pervert"

"You like it"

"Mmmm no" I giggle and run out of the closet with the dress still in my hands.

Draco chases after me and grabs my waist.

"It's not fair, you are faster then me and your legs are longer!" I sigh with annoyance.

"It's not my fault"

"I think Callisto is going to be taller then me" I groan in realization. "My baby boy is going to be taller then me!"

"It's all because of me too" Draco says smugly and Drags me back to the closet.

"Go fix your problem, I'll pick out your outfit"

"I want you to fix it" I shake my head no.

"Go jerk off, you jerk" I push him into the bathroom and close the door.
"Have fun in there buddy!"

"Uuuuuu HERMIONE baby!" Draco moans playfully.

"YOUR DISGUSTING!!"

"Fuck!! Baby!!! Uhhh suck it!!"

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!"

I like that ending😂 It reminds me of me and my friends when we play the 'moaning game' in the middle of class. Every time someone moans you have to get louder and louder.

Then there is also the 'daddy game' where we keep going "DADDYYY" in the hallways in like a moan. Our schools amazing. Like, me and my friend started these games and now like the 11th and 12th graders play it. 9th graders rule!