Thank You!!

I'm really grateful to have so many lovely readers that keep me updating.

This fanfic took twice the time I planned for it to take to write, but you guys kept me going, and I'm so thankful for that.

A lot has happened to me personally throughout the duration of writing this fanfic... deaths, family medical issues, and just a lot. I've used writing this fanfic as an escape a lot, and you guys have always been a never ending stream of support!

I'm also sad about how little individuals I have to thank at the end of this. So many Wattpad friends I had have left Wattpad go do greater things, but they have also left me behind in the process. I've yet to pick up some really close friends like these people were, but there still is people I would like to thank.

tobias4infinity

fire_infinity

determinedbutterfly

Mrs_Tobias_Waters

selina900

JasmineVoosen

Roar843

Clara595

Divergencejahnvi

dandelionshai

mgs055

Beatrice06Anne

These people listed above are always commenting... and when I mean always, I mean like sometimes 5+ times in a chapter. You guys bring a smile to my face, and occasionally give me a good laugh with your (not always positive but always thoughtful) reactions.

There is so many other people that are frequently commenting, and there's just no way I could list you all! I just want you all to know that I read just about every single comment, and I appreciate every single one of you!

Also a special thanks to those of you who are always voting! There's so many of you I seriously couldn't mention all of you, but you know who you are, and I love ya!

As this door is closing, and brand new one will be opening very shortly...

[that was a hint]

More is to come.

All the love,
Kat 💚