Do you know what happens Tyler?

Troye's POV

Shit, I'm actually really scared, no Troye! You can take control, claim Tyler yeah! I slowly walk upstairs "Good boy" I say as I find Tyler laying naked on his bed "So Tyler.." I drag my hand along Tyler's thigh and he shudders "What exactly gave you the right to tease me in front of your Mum huh?" Tyler giggles and a lay my hand flat on his hip bone "It was such a hot and slutty thing to do babe... Your a bad boy!" Tyler shudders in excitement as I try to keep my calm "And do you know what happens to bad boys Tyler...?" Tyler shakes his head rapidly and I reach up behind Tyler's head stroking up his arms and handcuff his hands behind his head, Tyler's eyes widen and I whisper "...Punishment!" in his ear.

Tyler's POV

Troye was fucking sexy in control! I was really, really exited.. "Beg" Troye says as he places his bigger hands over mine straddling my waist. Troye stepped back and began unbuttoning his shirt "Please Troye" I beg "What is it you want Tyler huh? You want me to take you?" I rapidly nodded groaning as Troye pulled his shirt off his shoulders "Say it" Troye groaned "Please Troye, I want you to take me, all of me, show me what your made of! Punish me!" Troye moaned and tore off his trousers jumping back up to straddle me "Only if you say so" Troye says before pushing his lips harshly onto mine "Oh T.." I started "No! No Talking, no moaning, nothing" My eyes widen but i nod at Troye as he traces circles on my collar bone, I hold back a soft moan, as I look up at Troye above me....

A/N yes! I'm sorry that is it.. for now, I'm having writers block but knew i had to upload something so yeah! Goodbye for now :) Thank you for all the support on my chapters i hit 4k! that's amazing! thank you so much guys! - S