DesTROYE me

Tyler's POV

I'm sat on Troye's lap, practically giving him a lap dance playing by his demands, “Does this excite you,” he whispered before tracing his tongue along the shell of my ear. "Yes" I gasped out "more than it should" I finish trowing my head back as I continue to dance.Troye ran his soft finger tips down my back making my body quiver under his touch,"Aren't you just the perfect little slut Ty"  Troye mumbled against my lips. Troye declares dirty things to me as I dance “That’s what I’d do to you, when you’re close to coming. Just think. You’ll be so overwhelmed, but you won’t want it to end, not really, so I’ll stop moving, give you just a few seconds to catch your breath but then i'll rock inside you, right against your spot, so hard you won’t be able to breathe, but before you can finally hit bliss i’ll stop again. How long do you think you could keep it there, just staying right on the edge slut?” I nearly came at his words.

I lean towards Troyes ear and whisper "I want you to hit the pedal heavy metal, show me you care!" He pulls back and his eyes widen, The first song ends and my iPod shuffles to body party by Ciara (conveniently Troye's sex song) Troye winks at me, Both being naked the thought had never occurred to me what was going to happen until Troye snapped his hips forward and up smashing into me I screamed out and crashed my head into his shoulder "Sluts don't get prep!" he says to me as he continues to pound into my un-expecting body (I'm so sorry about this guys, I'm ashamed of me too) Slowly the pain turns to pleasure and Troye puts his hands behind his head gesturing me to finish both of us alone. "I cant keep my hands off you!" I sing along to the song playing. I stay still for a moment to catch my breath, Troye got me so worked up i was incredibly close "Don't dare stop" Troye breathed out and i picked almost all the way up before slamming back down. "AHHHH TY!" Troye screamed but he grabbed my hips and pounded into me with no mercy "You cant tease me like that, who's slut are you huh?" Troye shouts"I'm yours" I breath out "I can't hear you Ty, SCREAM IT!" Troye demands.

"YOURS TROYE, ONLY YOURS ALWAYS ONLY YOURS" I scream as I release over Troyes stomach, Troye continues to pound into me ruthlessly chasing his high until he reaches it screaming my name and Pulling my hair.

As Troye comes down from his high he stands up pulling out of me "You did good slut, now lets get cleaned up, I have a home to settle in to" He says smirking "But at least we broke the chair in!" He scoffs biting his lip and walking away towards my bathroom.

-------------------------------         

It's always these chapters that I find much harder to write! like super duper uncomfortable :/ Thank you MelissaCaylen13 for your excellent use of DesTROYEd, it influenced the title of this chapter :) Yeah it's short............because I'm bad at smut :/ But dominant Troye is important! and smut will be taking a break from this story to focus more on the relationship of Troyler :) the chapters are going to get longer again once I finish this school term and just sleep! I love writing just smut isn't really my area of expertise, I hope you enjoy the chapter, Your guys responses to the last chapter are great, i do value every single one of your opinions and would like to say thank you! I hit 15K yesterday which is mind blowing! Thank you all so much for your votes and comments :) -S