Meet the Mellets

Tyler's POV

I release Troye from my embrace and stroke his arm "baby I have an idea" I say to him holding his hands "what is it baby?" he says smiling at me "I think that we should Skype your family, you know to show then were comfortable together and so I can just talk to them.... if your comfortable with that?" Troye nods and walks over to the couch "yeah definitely, I'll check time difference and get ready then well skype" I turn to get a drink and Troye says "Tilly" I turn back round "yes boo?" he smiles at me "I love you" he says picking up his laptop "and I love you too sivan" I say skipping to the kitchen. "Well it's 1 now, the earliest we can Skype my parents is 4 so if we get ready we can be prepared and I'll text my parents just before 4"

-2/3 hours later-

Troye's POV

"Troye which button down is nicer?" Tyler shouts from our bedroom, He runs out shirtless, flat freshly dried hair clutching two incredibly similar shirts "Tilly they both look the same" Tyler looks down at the shirts and I finish cleaning up the living room having returned the table " No princess, this one has spots, I just want to make a good impression!" I drop my cloth and walk over to Tyler placing my hands on his shoulders "Your perfect babe, they love you already this will just be the icing on the cake! okay?" Tyler nods "Okay" I place a tender kiss on his lips and holding up the plain blue shirt to Tyler. "

"Ready baby?" I say sitting down on the couch turning on my laptop "M'nervous" Tyler says wiping his palms on his trousers and sitting down next to me "It's going to be fine baby ok?" I say rubbing his shoulder and pulling him into me "okay baby, call them" I open Skype and pull out my phone texting my parent 'Me and Tyler are hoping to Skype with you around now, since you've always been morning people I'm hoping your up, if that's ok? love you guys x' I send the text and get a response a few minutes later 'Yes of course baby! We'd love too, just give us a moment to turn on the computer and things, oh hang on your fathers done it xxx'

Very soon after that we get an incoming call from my parents "sure your ready?" I say to tyler moving the cursor to accept "ready as I'll ever be!" Tyler says and lays his hand over mine pressing accept. My parents faces pop up on the screen and my Mum screams "Troye baby!" I smile "Mum! Dad! you know Tyler" I say as Tyler puts his arm around my shoulders "Of course we do! aw honey were so happy for you!" My Mum says holding her hand to her heart "I'm so proud of you Troye!" my Dad says "Hey Mr Mellet, Mama Mellet" Tyler says smiling and I late his knee "I'm going to give you guys a while to talk ok?" Tyler nods and my parents agree so I head to the bedroom.

20 minutes later I walk back into the living room met by a giggling red Tyler and a crazed Dad "I just have one last thing to say! You and our baby have given a gift to Troyler shippers everywhere!" My Mom says smiling at Tyler "When are you going to tell all the fans?" My dad questions and Tyler just states at me,I walk over to the couch and sit down next to Tyler, he turns the laptop so I'm in view and I say "Soon but we haven't quite worked that out yet but we will, definitely soon!" My parents nod at us "Good, well were so happy for you but we need to go now I'm sorry baby, Tyde has to be at a field trip meeting by 8 so I'll speak to you soon, Love you" My Mom says waving goodbye "Say hi to the little Mellet nugget for me! Bye Shaun, Bye Laurelle" Tyler says and I blow a kiss goodbye ending the call. "That was great Princess, I think your parents like me!" Tyler said smiling, I place my laptop on the floor and clamber into Tyler's lap "Shut up! they love you!" I say before kissing Tyler.

Tyler's POV

"Wait here a second princess" I say lifting Troye out of my lap I walk slowly over to my record player, in an attempt to be seductive I bend down flicking through my vinyl, finnaly I find the right album, carefully I pull out the shiny black disk and place it on the box pushing down the pin. I turn around to face Troye, his face in a confused state . A few seconds later the intro starts, hearing the song Troye smiles, I walk over to Troye dirty dancing style with a swing in my hips,Troye bites his lip and giggles throwing his hands infront of his blushing face I offer my hand out to Troye "Do you care to dance beautiful?" I say, he lowers his hands and I look straight into his eyes "I'd love to Tilly!" Troye says jumping up from the couch.

I tightly pull his body against mine swaying slowly to the beat as I drift us over to the centre of the room, Troye laces his arms loosely around my neck and I sink my hands down to his waist holding gently, our bodies sway together lightly and slowly "just as long as you stand stand by me" Troye starts to sing along and I pull my hand together behind his back holding him do tightly to me he's resting in my upper arms , Troye sways his body to the music in smooth movements like caramel just sliding, "So darling, darling darling" I whisper in Troyes ear Our body's move together in harmony and Troye rests his head on my shoulder as the music fades out I release Troye and grab one of his hands in mine, throwing an arms across his lower back I swing Troye backwards dipping him, he giggles and smiles "Tilly" I lean down to his face kissing him harshly "yes baby?" I ask "your the best" Troye mumbles in my ear pulling himself back up by his hands placed round the back of my neck.
--------------------------
A/n This chapter is under formatted because my laptop is under repair so thus chapter is shorter than I would like it to be I don think there's anything I need to say other than remember to check out the trailer you can find it on YouTube by searching the title of this video :) Thankyou so much for reading commenting and voting the response is unbelievable! So please if you read this I'm interested to know where my story is being read so if you don't mind add your country or state to the end of your comment! :) - S x