Chapter Four - Questions

Warriors bolted to the intruder, a shabby calico cat, with dark eyes and long claws and fangs. Cinderpaw took a step back in fear, gazing at the cat.
"I have a message, one you must heed if you want to survive." The cat said in a low, gravely voice.
"Get out of here," yelled Fishleap, hissing at the cat. "We don't want to-"
"Wait, Fishleap." Interrupted Highstar. "Hear what he had to say."
"I am Eclipse, and I have journeyed from afar to warn you. The water is drying up, and cats are dying from lack of water and prey." The cat said, and some cats gasped in terror.
"I have barely escaped from death myself." Eclipse continued. "And I need to warn you that your water may soon perish too."
"What can we do to stop it?" Cinderpaw said, without truly thinking.
"You cannot stop it, young cat." Eclipse shook his head. "You must run, find some place where the water will not go away. Now I take my leave."
The cat then left as suddenly as her had come, and he cats were in shock.
"Cinderpaw." A voice whispered to her, and the apprentice turned around to face the voice. It was Fallowstripe, the medicine cat.
"Yes?" Cinderpaw Replied, looking up at her.
"May I speak to you? In my den?" Cinderpaw nodded, and followed the medicine cat to her den.
Fallowstripe sat down, and looked the apprentice in the eye. "StarClan has spoken to me."
"That's great, but what does it have to do with me?" Interrupted Cinderpaw.
"I wasn't done yet." Sighed Fallowstripe. "StarClan has spoken to me, and they want you to become a medicine cat."