Chapter Twenty-Seven - Gone

When the sun had risen, the fire has vanished. The forests were burned to the ground, the moor just bumpy lands of soil, and the water almost gone.
   The tree bridge was burnt, not stable enough to walk on. Every cat has to get their paws wet, and every cat besides RiverClan hated it.
   Once they reached land, the spread out to what used to be their homes.
   In the forest, or what used to be the forest, ThunderClan headed towards their camp.
   The gorge was still there, but all the surrounding trees and the dens with their nests were gone.
   Fallowstripe and Cinderstorm went to their den, were the herbs they hadn't been able to take with them were turned to ash.
   Their home truly was gone. ThunderClan left their camp, and headed back towards the Island. The clans had agreed to meet there once they looked at their burnt down homes.
   Once the five clans had gathered, the leaders took their placed in the tree. They all told what they found, nothing but charred land and small remains.
   They had no prey, no home, nothing. How could they survive like that? Their water was almost gone, and what little snow there had been was melted by the fire.
   Cinderstorm padded away form where everyone was gathering, needing time for herself. The shock was still settling in.
   There was no home to go back to, no prey to eat, no water to drink. Soon they would all die of hunger and thirst.
   Plus keeping the clans  together like this was a bad idea, there was bound to be fights.
   Right as she thought that, she heard a howl of alarm and cats seemed to be fighting. Only this seemed more urgent.
   Cinderstorm bolted back to where the clans were. "Oh no." She whispered to herself. The clans were under attack.