Chapter 2

The shooting

Rohit came to Kajol's dressing room and knocked but no one opened. So he decided to open the door. He saw Kajol and Shahrukh conversing deeply and interuppted them by a clearing his throat. Both of them stood up fast and greeted him with a smile. He said 'Lets not waste more time by talking. We have to shoot now'. Both of them just nodded and followed him.

Kajol's pov

I followed Rohit as he said. I was even more excited about the shoot now. 1st I havent seen the location and 2nd My weird dream about Shahrukh. I never had such a dream about Shahrukh before. I am married. Ok I have to say there was always this weird connection between us but it was nothing serious.

Then Shahrukh gently held my wrist which made me stop in my traces. I looked at him and saw him smiling at me. He covered my eyes with his hand and whispered' Close your eyes. You cant see the location now. Just open it when I say.' I nodded and with that he put one hand on my shoulder and with the other he held my hand. He leaded and I followed. I was really excited. After some time he commanded 'Now open your eyes.' I did as I was told. I saw this incredibly beautiful waterfall in front of me.

Kajol: Oh my god. It is so beautiful.

Srk mumbled: Just like you

Kajol: What?

Srk: Um nothing. Just enjoy the view.

Shahrukhs pov

Did I just say it loud? She looks like a small kid which was taken to a candy shop. She is so cute I just want to take her in my arms and kiss her. What? No. Whats happening with my mind? Snap it out idiot. You're married and she also. This is the first time I feel those stuff.

Rohit: Come guys. Stand in position

Kajol and Shahrukh stood on the green small mountain. Which was just a bit taller than Shahrukh. They held their hands and then hugged it each other.

Rohit: And...Cut. Guys that was perfect. I dont think we have to do it again. It was more than perfect.

Kajol and Shahrukh smiled at eachother. For them it was nothing special. They got most of their scenes in first shot. Then they shot a scene where they had to stand in near the water. It was just a small scene. Afterwards they went behind the waterfall.

Kajol's pov

This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. And to experience this with my best friend is just a dream. I saw a beautiful rainbow and smiled at Shahrukh . He kissed my forehead and smiled. I am so happy that I could experience this with him.

Rohit:Andd... action.

We just danced there. We had to shoot it many time because I was distracted by my thoughts. Shahrukh tried to motivate me. But I was still thinking about my weird thoughts from some time ago. I just don't know what's going on with me.

Shahrukh: Kajol whatever you're thinking. Just look in my eyes and concentrate. Tell yourself this is your last shot. Ok?

Kajol: Ok. Thank you.

Shahrukhs pov.

Kajol looked in my eyes and just like I said. I could get lost in her eyes everytime I look into them. They were green with a shade of a brown. I handed her my hand and leaded. This time it went smoother than ever. I was proud of us.

Kajol first smiled. Then she started to streches her arms in the air and shouted in joy. Who could ever think she is a mother of two? She is still the same since the first time we have met. She just makes me smile even in the worst situations. I enjoyed the view and Kajol's joy. This woman is magical.

Suddenly she started to jump like a little child. Seriously Kajol? I just started to laugh until I realised that she was about to slip. I just catched her in the right moment. Only god knows what else would have happend. She was in my arms. She looked deep into my eyes.

Kajol's pov

I was about to slip but for my luck Shahrukh catched me. I was in his arms and looking deep into his eyes. I saw a lot of of love and lust in his eyes. The hell? I agree that I had a lot of lust as well but I tried to avoid and not show it. This is totally inappropriate. But then Shahrukh pushed my back to the stone wall. He pinned my hands next to my head. Our fingers interwined with eachother. He came closer and rested his forehead on mine. Both of us closed our eyes and breathed heavily. He then looked into my eyes again. He came closer again. Our lips where just an inch apart. I could feel his breath on my lips and I bet he could too. A sudden thought of ajay striked trough my head but I was lost in Shahrukh's dark and yet sexy eyes. Our lips were about to touch eachother. With one move he softly bit my lower lip. I couldn't hold it anymore. I released my arms from his grip and threw my arms around his neck pulling him closer. Our lips locked with eachother. I rested one of my hands on his chest and his heart was pumping. The kiss was soft at beginning but now it was rough and passionate. His tongue touched my bottom lip pleading for entrance and I let him after feasting him a little bit. Our tongues played with eachother and fighted for dominance. But he oviously won. My legs were shaking. Shahrukh put one hand on my lower which made me stand safe. A soft moan escaped my lips in pleasure. We broke the kss to take a deep breath but continued not too long after.

Suddenly we were interupted by a caugh. We saw farah standing in front of us. Shit farah is a really good friend of gauri. I am dead. God no.

Farah: What the hell is going on?

Kajol: I..uh..we..

Srk: Sorry it was my fault. We were just talking. But then I kinda got caught up into the whole romantic scenery. I'm extremely.

Farah: Shahrukh I am really disappointed in you. Kajol is your best friend. You have been really close for years but why now?

Shahrukh: I am extremly sorry. It was my fault.

Kajol: Sorry Farah. It was not our intentions. Please dont tell Gauri or Ajay.

Farah: I'm seriously disappointed in yoy guys but I forgive you this one time. Make sure this doesn't happen again. Ok?

Kajol and Srk: Ok. We promise.

Shahrukh's pov

What the hell have I done? I looked at kajol and she looked at me with a bit of disappoinmet and sadness. I knew she wanted to cry but she controled herself from doing it. Poor kajol. Why did I bring her and myself into such a stupid situation? But the thing is that the kiss felt so right. We just went back to the hotel and I locked myself up to protect kajol from myself.