Chapter 25

Shahrukhs pov.

It made me a bit sad that she was still feeling uncomfortable feeding her in front of me. But I hope that it will be okay soon. I called the hotel and ordered the food. It was pretty fast. The food came in 15 minutes. I went to Tanishaas room and got Kajol.

Kajol: Ohh. The dosas look delicious.

Shahrukh: True. We have to talk about something.

Kajol: Oh no. I dont like the sound of it. Is it something bad?

Shahrukh: No no. We just have to give the baby a name.

Kajol: Ya. I have been thinking about it. But I didn't find any names that would fit for her.

Shahrukh: I have been searching a lot and I found the perfect name for her.

Kajol: Oh my god. That's sweet. Tell me.

Shahrukh: Saira. It means happy or beautiful. She is really beautiful.

Kajol: Saira. I love it. It's such a beautiful name.

Kajol then whisperd three times Saira in our baby's ear. Kajol them kept talking and talking. Until she felt really tired. We all laid down on the bed. The baby in the middle. It felt like we were a real family which we are. I am so happy. Tomorrow is the day. I am going to propose to her. I don't know how she will react. I hope she will accept it. I am so nervous. And I hope the location is good enough. Tomorrow hopefully we will become a true family.

Kajols pov.

The next day. Shahrukh took me out for lunch. I had the feeling that something is wrong with him. He is acting normal but my git feeling says that something is different. Saira was at the hotel with Tanishaa. I fed her and gave Tanishaa some milk powder. I hope Saira will be okay.

Shahrukh: Did you like the lunch?

Kajol: Ya sure. What are we going to do after lunch.

Shahrukh: We are going for a walk. Then I am taking you somewhere.

Kajol: Where?

Shahrukh: You will see soon. Are you done?

Kajol: Ya. Thank you.

Shahrukh: No mention. Come with me.

I followed him wondering where we are going.

Shahrukh: Close your eyes.

Kajol: Okey.

Shahrukh: Now my dear. Do you remember the trip to Zurich for Dilwale dulhania le jayenge.

Kajol: Of cource. I am so happy to be in Zurich again.

Shahrukh: What did you like the most?

Kajol: You already know the answer. I loved that car. It's not Zurich but I still loved that car.

Shahrukh: Would you mind if you could drive in that car again?

Kajol: I would die to do that. Why are you asking?

Shahrukh: Open you eyes.

I opened my eyes and saw the car standing right in front of us. How is this possible am I dreaming? He is insane. Oh my god. I am so happy. I hugged him tightly.

Kajol: Oh my god. I love you.

Shahrukh: I love you too.

Kajol: How did you manage to get that car?

Shahrukh: That's for me to know and for you to never find out.

Kajol: Oh come on. But please tell me I am not dreaming.