Chapter 11

Shahrukh's pov

The days passed and I managed it to hide my sadness. Although my heart was broken. But for my luck no one realised it or that's what I thought. Gauri was normal again. We were normal again and close. But still how could I forget about Kajol. She was my best friend for 20 years. And I just ruined it because I love her.

Today I wanted to take out Suhanna for lunch. Gauri is on work. Aryan is taking care of Abram. I waited for Suhanna in the car and she came happily with me. The car ride was silent but I didnt know why. When we arrived at the restaurant we sat down in a cabin so no one could see us. Because fans will probably start interviewing us and I just wanted spend some time with my daughter. We odered our food and talked until it arrived. After it arrived we started eating?

Suhanna: Dad. Can I ask you something?

Shahrukh: Of cource.

Suhanna: What's wrong! You seem so down!

Shahrukh: Nothing. I am fine and really happy.

Suhanna: Dad dont lie to me.

Shahrukh: I am not lying. I am really fine.

Suhanna: Dad. Please. I can see it. Your eyes are really sad. And you're just putting on fake smile. I am you daughter and I know it.

Shahrukh: No it's ok.

Suhanna: Dad. Your testing my patience. If you dont talk I will call mom.

Shahrukh: No please dont call mom.

Suhanna: Then talk.

Shahrukh: Kajol and I ended our friendship. Actually it was me.

Suhanna: Are you insane? How could you end years of friendship.

Shahrukh: I know it was not good but it's good for both of us.

Suhanna: Why is it good for you? You to were really happy. There must be a reason Dad.

Shahrukh: No there is no actual reason. I didnt work out.

Suhanna: When it worked out for the past 20 years how couldnt it now?

Shahrukh: I dont know. It just didnt!

Suhanna: Come on. Stop finding stupid reasons. Just dont argue with me and tell the whole truth.

Shahrukh: Me and Kajol kissed eachother.

Suhanna: How did that happen? How? Are you serious?

Shahrukh: Yes. I kind of got caught in the moment and kissed her. Th location was romantic and stuff. But we talked it out.

Suhanna: Ok then I am sorry for Kajol. But when you talked it out why did you end the friendship?

Shahrukh: Uhhh.