Chapter 16

Shahrukh: Kajol?

Kajol: What?

Shahrukh: Can I tell you something?

Kajol: Ya. But dont say something stupid.

Shahrukh: Love is friendship ... if she can't be my best friend, then I cannot fall in love with her ... because love cannot happen without friendship ... simple, love is friendship.

Shahrukh: Will she be my friend?

Kajol: She will.

Kajol's pov.

He pulled me in his arms and kissed my head. I was so happy that we are friends again. Of cource we talked a lot the last weeks but there was no actual friendship. I was so happy. He the kneed down in front of me and touched my stomach. The he put his mouth close to my stomach.

Shahrukh: Hey my little one. I am your uncle Shahrukh. I bet you're beautiful just like your mom and just as crazy and cute as your mom. But just remember one thing sweetie. Love is the most important thing. Never make your mom cry. She also did some mistakes but for you she should be perfect. Just like for me. She is just wonderful. And dont forget. Uncle will protect you. If anyone troubles you. Uncle will make them pas for it. I know you wont underdtand it now but when you grow up just dont forget me. I love you sweetie.

He gave a kiss on my stomach. His words were wonderful. How could love her so much. She was not even born but he already keeps talking to her.

Shahrukh: Oh my god. She just kicked my hand.

Kajol: I think she loves just as much you love her.

Shahrukh: Of cource she loves me. She cant hate me. I am going to be her favorite person.

Kajol: Yeah yeah. Keep dreaming.

Shahrukh stood up and looked into my eyes.

Shahrukh: I know that there is still something you're hiding from me.

Kajol: What?

Shahrukh: I know you. Please tell me what you're hiding.

Kajol: Ok. I will tell you I'm..

Then his phone rang and I was about to tell him but it had to be interupted

Shahrukh: Hello?

Shahrukh: Ok. I will be home soon.

Shahrukh: Ya bye.

Shahrukh: Ehy. Gauri just called and told me to come home. Aryan is there from london.

Kajol: Oh ok. Then go. Hug him from me.

Shahrukh: I will. I will call you tomorrow morning. Ok?

Kajol: No its ok. I have a doctor appoinment.

Shahrukh: Should I come with you?

Kajol: No its ok. Spend some time with  Aryan.

Shahrukh: Are you sure?

Kajol: Ya go.

He kissed my cheek and left. I was about to tell him but I guess god didnt want him to know. There will never be such a good opertunity to tell him. I wish i I could have told him.

Shahrukhs pov.
I went home. I wanted to hear what kajol had to say but Gauri wanted me to come because of Aryan.

Aryan: Dad.

Shahrukh: Aryan? What are you doing here? You dont even have Holidays.

Aryan: Yes I know but I am going to australia for an intership. Just for a week. So I just stopped here for tonight.

Shahrukh: Oh ok. I am happy for you my son.

Aryan: Mom. Can you get me a Capucino and can you bake my favorite cookies. please?

Gauri: Of cource.

Aryan: Dad I know about everything with Kajol.

Suhanna: Before you ask! It wasnt me.

Shahrukh: Then how do you know Aryan?

Gauri: Suhanna. Come please. I need your help.

Suhanna: Yes mom.

Aryan: Some guy called me and blackmailed me. He said if you dont tell mom what happend the he will spread the news. He said you have two time until 20th this month.

Shahrukh: Wait what? Thats in three days. How could this happen? Did you try to trace his number?

Aryan: No he called as Unkown. Plus I tried everthing to find out who he is but there is was way.

Shahrukh: Oh my god. How can I tell your mom about that?

Aryan: Should I do it for you?

Shahrukh: No son. I must do it. I will do it tomorrow.

Aryan: Dad do it as soon as possible or else our familys life and Kajol and her familys life will be ruined.

Gauri: Here Aryan. Your favorite cookies.

Shahrukh: Gauri do you have any plans tomorrow at lunch time?

Gauri: Yes. I have a meeting with Karan.

Shahrukh: Oh. Tomorrow evening?

Gauri: I am out with some friends.

Shahrukh: The day after?

Gauri: No I am out the whole day. But I am free the day after evening.

Shahrukh: Yes please. That would be perfect. I will take you out for dinner. Just us.

Gauri: Sure love.

I was so scared. Gauri had time for me when my time was about to end. I hope nothing comes in the way. Or else our lives will be destroyed. I wanted to tell Kajol about everything. I took my phone and entered her number. But I couldnt call her. She has her due date in a week. Stress is not good for her and the baby especially right know. Ajay will kill me if knew that Kajol was stressed out because of me. So I had to go through this by myself. Actually it was just telling wife the truth. But how could I tell that I cheated on her? She loved me with her whole heart. I cant break her heart but I have to do this for our sake. I am sorry gauri. You have to accept the truth.