Chapter 12

Kajol's pov.

Ajay has gone for a press conference. Nysa and Yug are at Tanishaas house. And I was home alone. I was really feeling bad. I vomited two times already and had fever. I wish Shahrukh could be with me. Uuh. Why the hell am I thinking about that Idiot. Get out of my mind. I hate you Shahrukh. I shouted in frustration. But throw I had to throw up again.
I wanted to call a doctor but I thought it's just a fever. So I let it be. I descided to watch tv. And ofcource it had to be a movies with Shahrukh and me. God wh are you doing this to me? It was Kuch kuch hota hai. It was the scene were Shahrukh and I met after eight years. I wish this could happen to us. But I think I will only see him in movies. I will never have my bestfriend back. Then the thoughts from the night popped up. Shahrukh said he loved me. If he really loved me then he wouldnt have ended our friendship. Uhh I think I am going ti throw up again. Uhhh.

Shahrukh's pov

I wish I didnt tell Suhanna. It just made everything even worse. What am I gonna do. I think I have to spend more time with Gauri. It will help me to ignore Kajol. I think I will take Gauri on a date. I think she will be happy as well. I called Gauri who was in the kitchen.

Gauri: What?

Shahrukh: Come to the living room. We have to talk.

Gauri: What is it?

Shahrukh: How about I take you on a date?

Gauri: Oh my god. Really? It has been a really long time since we were on a date the last time.

Shahrukh: So does that mean you will come?

Gauri: Of cource. But when?

Shahrukh: I am free. You can choose.

Gauri: How about tomorrow evening?

Shahrukh: Perfect. Thank you for agreeing.

Gauri: Anything for you. My sexy.

Shahrukh: Oh you're already in the mood huun?

Gauri: Yes baby.

Shahrukh: Now continue you work. We will have the whole evening tomorrow for us.

Gauri winked at me sedcusivly. I feel so bad. It's not fair for Gauri and Kajol. I am just using gauri to get my mind away from Kajol. What kind of person am I? And I love Kajol and take Gauri on a date. I want to slap myself. I just realised I am such a mess. But I think this date will make feel a bit clearer.

Suhanna: Dad. Why are you doing this?

Shahrukh: Am I not allowed to take my wife on a date?

Suhanna: Of cource you are but not while you love someone else.

Shahrukh: I dont love anyone else!

Suhanna: Oh really?

Shahrukh: Yes really.

Suhanna: Dad why are you being so stubborn?

Shahrukh: I am not stubborn. I am just telling the truth.

Suhanna: Oh dad. I wish you could come to your sences.

Shahrukh: What are you talking about?

Suhanna: You still dont understand? I am sorry for you.

With that Suhanna left. Of cource I know what you mean. But how many should I tell you that I just want Kajol to be happy. I am not good for her. Oh Suhanna I wish you could understand me. But it's ok.

The next day evening. I wore my favorite suit. The same I wore on the date with Kajol. So I descided to change into another one. Gauri called me into the dressing room.

Shahrukh: What is it?

Gauri: I need your help.

Shahrukh: Coming.

I went into the room. Gauri was wearing a red dress.

Gauri: Can you please close the zipper?

Shahrukh: Ya.

I pulled up the zipper and she turned around and faced me. Suddenly I saw Kajol standing in front of me.

Kajol: You look so sexy.

Shahrukh: You as well baby.

Kajol: Can I kiss you?

Shahrukh: Of cource. Anything for you baby.

With that she smashed her lips on mine. She kissed me passionatly and closed her eyes. I closed my eyes as well. Then I opened them and came back to reality. I was kiising Gauri. I pulled away and sighed.

Gauri: Why did you pull away?

Shahrukh: We have to go. We have a reservation at 7.

Gauri: We still have 30 minutes.

Shahrukh: Ya but I want to be on time.

Gauri: Since when are you trying to be on time?

Shahrukh: Since never. Lets just go.

Gauri: Oh I understand. Someone cant wait.

Shahrukh: Come.

Why am I doing this. This just makes me realise how muh I love Kajol. No I dont love her. I only love Gauri. Kajol is happy with her family and I am with mine. I dont need her. Ya I dont need her. With that we drove to the restaurnat. Gauri alsways tried to kiss me but I told her to wait until later. Sooner or later I have to kiss her. Or else she will get suspicious. And why do you need to be scared to kiss my own wife. I only love her. We odered our food an it came. At first we eated calmly.

Gauri: So the food is good huuun?

Shahrukh: Ya like always. It's nothing new.

Gauri: Ya but still its special every time.

Shahrukh: For me its still the name. It just tastes like food.

Gauri: Oh. I dont mean the food.

Shahrukh: What do you mean then?

Gauri: I mean you. You get sexier and special everytime.

Shahrukh: I am getting older. So I am actually becoming the opposite of sexy.

Gauri: No you dont. You get fitter and sexier.

Then Gauri pulled my collar and kissed me passionatly. I gave my best and kissed her back. She then whisperd into my ears: Let's go home baby.