Chapter 3

Talk out

Kajol's pov

I woke up with a really bad feeling. I just wanted to destroy everything around here. Maybe it was just a kiss but how could I do this to Ajay? Ajay has been nothing but loyal. I wanted to talk out things with Shahrukh but I also wanted to keep some distance. It is hard for me to ignore my best friend. I was really confused and I needed time for myself. Anywayd today we have a free day so I will just stay in my room. I descided to call ajay and tell about the kiss. Hopefully he'll forgive me.

Ajay: Hey love! I missed you.

Kajol: Hey. I miss you too.

Ajay: How is the shooting going?

Kajol: Good. We have a free day today?

Ajay: Oh super. I wish the kids were here but they went to school.

Kajol: No problem. I will talk to them later. But I have to tell you something important.

Ajay: Ok. Sure love. You know you can tell me anything and everything.

Kajol: Thank you. Umm...

Ajay: Kajol. Whats going on? Please tell me. You sound weird and that's  worrying me.

Kajol: I kissed Shahrukh.

Ajay: WHAT? Kajol please tell me this is a joke!

Kajol: I am sorry but I am serious.

Ajay: Are you kidding? First of all your my wife and you kiss someone. Second of all out of all the guys you, had to kiss that Shahrukh.

Kajol: I am sorry Ajay. It was not my intention. Please let me explain

Ajay: I dont want to listen to your stupid excuses. Just leave me alone for some time. I have to think.

Kajol: Please Ajay. I am sorry.

Ajay: No Kajol. Leave me alone. I dont know what to do right. Now just leave me the hell alone.

Ajay* hung up.

I felt the lump in my trought. I was about to cry. My eyes started tearing up. I couldn't control it anymore. I let everything out. My heart ached. I just betrayed Ajay. I sat down and burried my head in my hands and cried.

Shahrukh's pov

I was sitting on my bed and thinking about everything. I descided to hide the kiss from gauri for now. If I have to be honest with myself I think I like Kajol even more than a friend. But I also love Gauri. In some point of view the kiss felt right but on the other side I feel guilty for betraying Gauri. I have known Kajol for around 20 years. She always made my life bright. But Gauri did it too. I think it would have been the best if I never met Kajol or Gauri.

Suddenly I heard a crying. It sounded like Kajol. It broke my heart to hear her cry. I went to her room and knocked at the door.

Kajol: Who is it?

Srk: Its me Shahrukh.

Kajol: Shahrukh please go. I cant see you right now.

Srk: Kajol I won't go. I am not gonna leave my best friend alone.

Kajol: GO. JUST LEAVE.

Srk: No Kajol. If you dont open the door I will break in.

She didnt answer. So I just started to break the door. For my luck she didnt properly lock it so I didnt break the door. I went in and saw her sitting on the bed looking down with eyes full of tears and pain. I sat down next to her but she moved a bit. I moved closer to her again and she moved again. So I moved one last time. This time she stood up and tried to go but I took her whrist in my hand. She started shouting at me 'LEAVE ME ALONE. Go I dont need you. Go.' I pulled her into my arms. She started hitting on my chest and cried. That's something she always did when she was sad. She rested her head on my chest and cried even harder. My heart ached a little seeing her like this. I then made her sit on the bed and kneed down in front of her resting my hands on her knees.

Srk: What happend?

She continues sobbing. But then took a deep breath.

Kajol: I told Ajay about our kiss.

Srk: What did he say?

Kajol: He didnt let me explain and shouted at me. He did not want to talk to me.

Srk: Hey he will get over it. Trust me he will call you in the next days.

Kajol: I know Ajay, Shahrukh. When he gets angry, he will not calm down for a while.

Shahrukh: Maybe. But whatever happens he will forgive you. He's your fucking husband. If not I will apologize to him and if it has to be I will go out of your life. I will do anything to make sure you're happy.

Kajol: Thank you. Really. I dont know what I would do without you now.

Srk: Dont thank me. We're best friend and have always been there for eachother.

Kajol: Thank you. Did you tell Gauri?

Srk: No. Not now atleast. She wont be as angry as ajay but she will ignore me. Its better if the person shouts at you than when she ignores you completely and doesnt even look at you.

Kajol: God. Why the hell did we even kiss?

Srk: We just got carried away. We will be careful from now on.

Kajol: Yes and thanks for everything.

Kajol's pov.

We talked for a long time about everything. Shahrukh always knew how to lighten up the mood. He is such a good guy. I dont want to lose him. After some time he fell asleep on my lap. I started stroking his head. He looked so peaceful when he slept. I gave him a kiss on his hand and fell asleep as well.