Chapter 8

Evie P.O.V

"What was going on in here" Mal says to me. "Nothing" I responded. "He was just taking care of me and helping me do my work."

"It looks like he was more into just the work" Ben says while chuckling. I give Ben a death glare and he automatically stops laughing. "Sorry." I grab my purse and walk to the door. "I'm gonna go for a walk so you two can have time to yourselves" I say while walking out the door.

I walk around Auradon until I end up right at the Enchanted Lake again. I look and see Jane is over there.

I walk up to her and say hey. I hugged her but she didn't hug back which worries me. Jane still hasn't spoke to me but she's giving me side eye.

"Um Jane are you ok" I ask her.

She turns and gives me a fake smile and says "How are you feeling Evie? You like fine to me." I respond by saying "Yea I am now. Carlos took care of me all day." I look at Jane's face and see her smile slowly fades. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned Carlos.

"Oh I know all about your party with Carlos" she says sarcastically.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. "Audrey told me everything." "How does Audrey know anything?" I ask her clueless. She takes a few steps away from me and states "well she's back from her vacation and you know she makes it her business to know everybody else's business so why don't you ask her what she saw."

I stand there tryna think of what Audrey possibly could've saw.

Jane starts walking then suddenly stops and turns and looks at me to say "Oh...and stay away from my boyfriend" she says with a smile on her face and continuing to walk away. "And what are you gonna do if I don't" I say crossing my arms.

Jane starts laughing and says "let's just say if you don't, Carlos won't be talking to you ever again." "Oooooooo I'm so scared" I say chuckling.

"You should be" is all I hear Jane say while walking away.

Woah, since when did Jane become so...me. Somebody gets a boyfriend and now she thinks she owns Auradon. How pathetic.

I leave the Enchanted Lake and start walking down the halls of Auradon. There's something I need to take care of