Chapter 23

"Evie was there something going on with you and Harry when we were younger?" Carlos asks running up to me.

"No" I quietly say turning my head away. "Evie" he says clearly being able to tell that I'm lying. "What" I say in a high pitched voice. "If you don't tell me I'll ask Mal" "NO!" I shout back knowing how Mal will tell him.

"Fine, back on the Isle before I met you, I had a crush on Harry. I thought he liked me because you know everybody liked me but he rejected me. Not only that but he used me to get to Uma because I knew everything about Uma even though we weren't friends. So yeah he rejected me. And if you ask me if I still have feelings for him I swear on poison apples I will smack you Carlos".

"Ok ok Evie chill" he says reassuring me. "Sorry, I just never got over the fact that someone actually rejected me." I say looking down.

Carlos lifts my chin up and says "You don't gotta worry about anybody rejecting you anymore." "Why" I ask him. "Because from now on its just you and me together."

Carlos leans down kissing me softly as my arms snake around his neck. I pull him closer deepening the kiss. He backs me up into the wall as he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him. Pulling away I say "You do realize we're still in the hallway, right?" "Does it look like I care" he says kissing me again.

"HOLY FUDGE" we hear someone scream.

Immediately we stop kissing as Carlos puts me down. We look to see Audrey standing there. "Are you guys together" Audrey asks smiling. "Oh nooooo, we just happened to be making out in the hallway" Carlos says sarcastically causing me to laugh.

"OMGEEEE" she squeals. She grabs her phone and dials a number. "I called it Chad. You owe me $50" she says.

"Wait you bet on us Audrey" I ask smirking. "Yup, I bet you'd guys be together before my birthday and Chad bet you'd guys be after my birthday." she says cheesing. "We've been together for a month" Carlos says folding his arms.

"Yea but Chad is so stubborn that he said we had to catch you guys kissing first" she says. "Toodles" she waves at us and walks away.