Dumbledore's Ward

………………………..
Severus hurried through the house looking for Caty, trying to ignore that Black was following him like a dog.

Oh wait; he is a dog. He turned around at him.

“Why are you following me Black?” he growled meanly.

“Just to make sure that you behave Snivellus, you’re known for your lack off manners.”

Entering the kitchen, Severus made sure that the door hits Black in the face.

“Damn Snivellus, how original.”

Severus pushed Black to the wall: “Shut up Black,” he hissed pointing to the kitchen table. Black blinked couple of times.

“I blame you for this Snivellus,” he sneered in disgust. “If you’d stay away from her, Lina would never dream of doing something so sinister. It’s your Slytherin attitude that did this.”

Catalina didn’t notice them until now. The blood that was smeared on her face and neck only aided in creating her dangerously feral look.

“Lina, why did you dye parts of your hair this weird shade of orange?”

Good observation Black.

Out loud he just hissed. “I told you to shut up Black or you know what? Talk and scream; because I’m pretty sure that she won’t jump my throat.”

“Nonsense Snivellus, Lina…” 

Severus had to smirk, seeing Black back away as Caty growled was worth his weight in galleons.

“Alright Snivellus, she’s all yours,” he stopped and reconsidered his slight double entendre. “To fix this only!”

Severus dropped Black and stepped a little closer captivated with Caty’s gaze; her eyes stuck somewhere in the middle between the woman and a tiger. She snarled at him, bound to protect the bloody piece of meat that rested on the table between her hands.

“I won’t take your prey away Caty it’s all yours,” he whispered, trying hard to keep amusement from his voice. Caty might have already been in the category of people he considered as dangerous but there was still something extremely adorable about the way she protected that piece of meat.

This is certainly something to tease her about…

Severus sat down beside her noticing how her fingers curled in expectation of an attack. He turned his hand in circle, showing her that it really is empty and without any sharp claws before he reached for her hair.

“Catalina Isabella Ester Legrande,” he whispered stroking the nape of her neck gently, constantly aware of her expression. “Snap out of it.”

Caty crouched over the “prey” protectively. Her skin was starting to turn into the mosaic of black and tan as she was obviously unwilling to choose the form in which she would stay and his closeness upset her.

 Severus wanted to spare her the Legilimens but there was obviously no choice; the tigress was slowly taking over the girl and contrarily from the forest encounter with Death Eaters, Caty didn’t remember who Severus was. He made a grab for her face and ‘pushed’, wincing at the few drops of blood that came out of her nose.

Even her mind was stuck somewhere in between the Transformation. On one hand there was an utter disgust with herself for having eaten so much raw and still bloody meat and on the other hand there was an unbelievable temptation to either eat him along with the meat or to corner him for more enjoyable purposes.