Laws Broken

Disclaimer: I changed the book to Restricted. All the complaints should be adressed to ScottishChampion11 once more since she's been my editor for the chapter. :P

………………………………….

The grounds of Hogwarts were once again getting soaked with the cold October rains that everyone in favor of Quidditch hated so much. Catalina looked around to see if Madame Pince was around and climbed up on the windowsill to watch. She really loved rainy days when everyone was too sleepy to wonder off from their Common Rooms and all the professors were either grading or away from Hogwarts. Her mind reached for Severus through their private link and nudged at him slightly.

I love you.

The emotional response he gave her was overhelming. Caty closed her eyes and smiled; she could almost see him. Severus was in Filch’s office. The caretaker was showing him all the chains and manacles that he kept in a great condition in case Dumbledore would ever allow such a form of physical punishment for a student. Filch kept on bragging about how inadequate the school punishments and detentions are and Severus couldn’t help but to nod continuously.

Why aren’t you with Umbridge? he asked.

She’s gone; McGonnagal already knows that, she answered and started to draw on the misty, cold window with her finger. She could feel that Severus left Filch quite abruptly in the middle of the conversation and walk down the empty corridors at a quick pace. Her pulse quickened when she started to not only feel but also hear his footsteps until he finally stood in front of her.

“Well, well, what would Madame Pince tell you if she saw you sitting here, taking the chance that you’ll scratch up the windowsill with those crazy heels of yours?” he said softly and brushed her bare leg with his fingertips. Catalina swung her legs down and looked around:

“Are you crazy? What if someone saw you?”

He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her down to him.

“It’s eight o’clock in the morning and a Saturday; everyone’s either crawled up in their Common Room or on their way to Hogsmeade. You said Umbridge is gone and I sent Pince away,” he whispered huskily against her neck and pulled her after him into the back of the Restricted section. Catalina pressed her back against the shelf and pulled him closer by the waistband of his trousers. Severus pressed his lips against hers and started to tug at the knot on her tie.

What’s the occasion for wearing the proper dresscode attire Caty?

His fingers slid past couple of buttons of her shirt and beneath the bra, cupping her breast gently. Caty slightly licked on his lower lip, begging for entrance into his mouth. Severus didn’t need much encouragement to meet her tongue with his own. She was slowly starting to forget that they were in the library, becoming more and more pliant in his arms.

It felt like the right thing to do…, she finally answered his question. Caty started to feel dizzy and grabbed onto his him for support.

She drew her leg up along his thigh and felt his hand slide up under her skirt, tracing the hem of her underwear. Catalina shivered beneath his touch, wishing for more.

Careful what you wish for love, he laughed softly inside her head and slid a finger inside her. Catalina heard a small noise escaping her when he started to stroke her faster and the pleasure started to build up. It took couple of moments before he stopped abruptly and stepped away from her with a triumphant smirk. It only took couple of seconds before she realized he wanted to play and making her angry was one of his favorites.

“You’re such a prick Snape,”:she hissed at him and pulled him back to her. Severus chuckled softly and kissed her again: “You knew that before our first kiss cub,” he reminded her and scowled pretensely when she evaded another kiss and brushed his hands away with a grin: