9) back to normal.

"NOOOOOOO!!!" You shrieked and thrashed around.

Shinsou rolled his eyes as he continued to pull you. You continued screaming bloody murder as you clung onto Izuku's arm for dear life. Izuku laughed awkwardly and scratched his cheek, lighting tugging his arm back.

"I DON'T WANT TO GO I DON'T WANT TO!!! IT SUCKS! I DON'T WANNA-"

"(Name). You're going to retain if you keep missing school. C'mon," Shinsou sighed as he pulled harder.

"BAKUGOU'S STAYING BACK! I WANT TO STAY TOO! LET ME- GO!" You continued squirming out of Shinsou's grasp. The entire building was filled with your deafening cries as you stubbornly clung onto Izuku's arm.

"Bakugou has a legitimate reason! He has a cold! Plus his attendance is always near perfect, you're literally the only Yuuei student here that has an attendance rate of under 80%!"

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE! I DON'T WANT TO FACE SCHOOL AGAIN--!"

"It's a miracle you haven't been kicked out with your attendance rate of 27%."

You stopped moving at that statement.

"Even when we kidnapped you, it would've at most taken away 10%. That means the rest of the 63% was your fault."

"NOOOOOO! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!"

"(Name)."

You stopped your tantrum as you looked up at Izuku. He gently removed your grasp on his arm and placed both of his hands on your shoulders.

He bent forward slightly and his eyes suddenly held a soft, yet somber shade of green. "I've always wanted to go to Yuuei. It was my dream school, and I was crushed when I wasn't accepted. So, won't you fufill that dream for me?"

You sniffed.

...

Your hands were shaking as you stepped back into Yuuei. Your uniform felt foreign on you, despite having worn it even when you played truant.

You always skipped out on school, the longest record being 3 months after one of the teachers pissed you off, so your sudden absence shouldn't be questioned that much again.

No, the gut feeling was much more than that. You felt like a traitor. After joining the Villain Alliance, you also dared to step back into the hero-worshipping society. 

But for some reason, despite your horrifyingly poor attendance, the school hadn't expelled you yet. Maybe they were hoping that you'd snap out of your senses and climb up to be a valuable 'hero', just like your father.

You snickered loudly at that thought and clamped a hand over your mouth. Class was starting soon, and you should probably head to class quickly. With sweaty palms, you pressed your books to your chest and made a beeline for your class.

Curses! Was this the right way? You forgot where your class was, you should've left with Shinsou, but nooo, you had to continue pouting and throwing a tantrum until Izuku had to walk you out of the building.

"Gah!"

You bumped into something hard, rubbing your forehead. Your eyes darted up to meet the face of your assaulter- wait no, three assaulters?

"Ah."

A peppy voice spoke up. "Oh! It's the general studies (Name).. wait, this is kind of awkward..."

Todoroki looked at your quivering figure with an indifferent face. He showed no recognition nor any sign of friendliness towards you, like he never knew you at all. You looked at the people who stood at his side, Yaoyozoru and the fluffy-pink haired girl with a bright smile. Ashido, was it?