Chapter 8

- Tamiko's POV -

Bell Rings

I stood up from my seat and started to head to the roof. What does Itaru have for lunch today? I really want the egg today. I looked up and saw Jin in front of me. What should I say?!? We had such a good moment yesterday.

He smirked. "How you doing, gorilla?"

-_-

Why do I even try... there's no point. "I'm doing great, for your information!"

"I see." Jin looked behind me.

"What's wrong?"

"Shouldn't you be with your friend?"

"Why do you ask?" I crossed my arms. 

"Because I always see you around her." 

"Oh." I looked down with a devastated face. "Well it is lunch time, so we don't really eat together." I sweat-dropped and then whispered, "Anymore, I guess."

"Huh? What did you say?" Jin leaned closer to me to hear.

I smirked. Revenge. "NOTHINGGG!" I yelled in his ear and he fell on the ground.

"THANKS FOR MAKING ME GO DEAF!" Jin yelled from the floor.

"YOU WELCOME!" I yelled back at him.

"NO YELLING IN THE HALLWAYS!" A teacher came out from a classroom.

"GOT IT!" I yelled back at the teacher.

"WHAT DID SHE SAY!"

"SHE SAID NO YELLING IN THE HALLWAYS!"

The teacher started to get frustrated. "Whatever, I'm done with this job." Then she went back into the classroom.

Jin and I started laughing. "I'll see you around then." I walked passed him and headed to the roof.

"See you later!" His voice faded in the distance.

At the Roof

"What toke you so long?" Itaru already opened his bento.

"Just bumped into Jin. Nothing much." I sat down next to Itaru. "So... you gonna share that bento?"

He giggled. "I came prepared, because..." He reached for his bag. "I got another fork."

"Awesome!" I toke the fork and started eating his bento. "So good! You make this yourself?" I continued to stuff my face.

"Yeah."

My eyes widened. "Shut up. You're lying."

"Why would I be lying?" That does make a good point...

"But this is so good!"

Itaru smirked. "I mean, I do learn from the best."

"Who?" I asked.

"Someone." Itaru continued to eat.

"Oh yeah... that's helpful." I sarcastically said and rolled my eyes.

"You don't have to worry about it." Itaru looked at me and smiled. "Let's just enjoy the food."

"Okay...?" Why does he always never specific... Just once I would like to see him explain with more detail.

He always so cheerful, but mysterious at the same time.

Itaru put away his bento. "Hey!" He looked directly at me.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Let's go on a date!" Itaru had sparkles in his eyes and I had question marks.