Chapter 9

- Tamiko's POV -

After School

Bell Rings

"What are you doing here...?" I looked unsatisfied while seeing Itaru at the classroom door.

"I'm picking you up for our date." He smiled with sparkles around him.

"It's a school day. Can't we do it on the weekend?" I whined.

"Nope. The weekend I'm busy. So you coming or not?"

"How 'bout no." I smiled widely.

"Won't take no for an answer." He started to mock my smile.

I sighed. "Please just let me go. I have homework to do." He grabbed my hand tightly.

"So do I." He completely ignored the situation and grabbed my arm. "Let's go." Itaru smiled with excitement.

"Give me a break! I need to finish my homework!"

He continued to look forward. "So do I but you don't see me complaining about it." He looked back and started smile.

My eyes widened and my heart started to beat fast. "Fine, but only this once. I really want to see what you have planned." I smirked.

Itaru giggled and continued to drag me to Town.

In the Town

He started to panic.

He whispered, "Oh no. I brought her here but what am I suppose to do. Should I take her shopping, but she doesn't look like the girl to go shopping." Itaru put his hands on his head. "What should I do!!!"

The whole town started to stare at him.

"Um..." I poked him on the shoulder. "...Itaru. It's okay if you don't have anything planned. We can just walk around."

"Really!" He had sparkles in his eyes filled with amazement. I sweat-dropped. He's relieved. 

Walking

"Now that I think about it, I don't know much about you." I looked straight ahead. "Like your favorite color, favorite sport."

"You seriously don't know what my favorite sport is?" Itaru raised an eyebrow.

I started to think about the details I already had. "Oh yeah." I bumped my head. "Soccer."

"Ding ding ding. So since you're asking questions, does that mean you're starting to taking some interest in me?" He smirked in front of my face.

I started to blush hard. "What!! Nooo!" I looked to the side. "I just want some information that's all."

"Sure... you do." Itaru walked in front of me. "But don't get too attached to me now, or else you might fall for me." He smiled and walked forward.

"Pffft, no way. Why would I fall for you?" 

"Because...." He started to think. "Why would you fall for me?" 

I started to giggled and looked to the side. "ICE CREAM!"

"You want some?" He asked.

"Pffft no..." Itaru grabbed my hand and pulled me over there. "What are you!"

"One chocolate and vanilla please." He smiled.

"Sure thing." The ice cream man handed us the ice cream.

"Thanks." Then we walked away.

I started to lick my vanilla ice cream. "Yum!"

"You like?" He asked.