Chapter 20

- Tamiko's POV - 

Previously...

Is this a dream? If it is, I want it to last forever

Itaru pulled back and we both made eye contact. After looking into his eyes for a few minutes, I quickly looked away. 

"Um... gotta go to class!!!" I yelled and ran back to my classroom. Itaru giggled. 

In the Classroom

The teacher kept on talking but I couldn't pay attention. I can't believe that just happened. The whole period all I could do is look down at the ring that resembles Itaru's. 

"What happened?" Reo whispered in my direction. 

I couldn't hear anything from all the excitement that just went down. 

Bell Rings

I quickly stood up and headed to the roof. I can't wait until I see Itaru. While I was walking to the roof, I saw a bunch of girls around him in the hall. My heart started to feel uneasy. 

"I almost forgot that he's really popular." I put my hands on my chest and walked the other way. 

I started to recall the past. 

Flashback

I opened the door and saw girls around me with their frustrated faces.

"Hey, guys...?" I said awkwardly.

Back to the Present

I mean who cares if they don't like me! I'm happy and that's all that matters. I walked towards the cafeteria until someone pulled my arm. I looked back and saw him. 

"Itaru?" 

He smiled widely. "Let's go to the roof, Tamiko." When he says my name, my heart just melts. 

He pulled me, walking past all the fangirls. "Are you sure? They want to talk to you."

Itaru looked back. "It's okay. I wanna hang out with you." 

Has Itaru always been this dreamy? 

On the Roof

I bite into my bread, not knowing what to say. What should I do??? 

Dead Silence...

"So..." I looked over at Itaru, while he was falling down to my lap. I started to blush. 

Dead Silence...

Itaru closed his eyes, while the wind blew through our hair. I poked his face, but there was no flinch. I sighed. 

"I'm glad that we feel the same way." I looked up at the sky. "It makes it so much easier just to say that I love you, Itaru. I kinda wish that we can stay in this position forever."