Photographs|Barry Allen x Cisco Ramon (brother) x Reader

"Oh my gosh...(Y/N)!" Cisco gasped from the living room of you and Barry's apartment.
You swiftly walked through the hallway and into the living room. Cisco was seated on the black leather couch. It looks like Barry was already in the same room.
"What is it?" Barry asked.
"Did I murder someone?" You asked with a smile.
Cisco clutched his heart while looking at a photo. You couldn't tell which photo he was staring at, but you could tell it was embarrassing by his expression.
"You were a teacher?" Cisco looked at you.
"Oh my gosh.." You feel your cheeks heat up.
"You never told me!" Cisco laughed.
Barry smiled with him, but pulled you into a hug.
"She used to be a teacher, it's true." Barry nodded.
You chuckle at his reply to Cisco and you release yourself from his embrace.
Barry and you walked over to the couch Cisco was sitting on and sat on the sofa across from it.
"Those years were the worst." You sighed when you sat down.
"I bet you had some mean little kids." Cisco nodded.
"Tell me about it!" You scoffed.
"One day, I was teaching my 5th grade class math and I had to use the projector for the lesson. I asked one of my students ,Billy, to hit the lights so it wouldn't be so hard to see the projector light, and the kid literally went up to the light switch and punched it." You claimed.
Cisco and Barry laughed at the story. You didn't think it was funny back then, but looking back at it, you could see where the humor was.
"He broke it!" You giggled.
"Nasty little kid." Cisco shook his head.

He continued to look at the old photographs of when you were younger.
He saw the pictures of when you didn't even know Barry. He saw all of your phases, which were so embarrassing. Cisco laughed at the picture with you as a cute little baby with flour all over your face. Your mother did a little bit of baking, and decided it'd be cute to make her child into a tortilla. Barry couldn't stop laughing at the picture of you when you were about 3 years old. Your hair was pointed straight up in the air full of soap in the bathtub, and you were drinking out of a Hello Kitty sippy cup. He even laughed at the naked barbies floating around in the water. 
"Will you guys stop looking now? This is so embarrassing." You cover your face up.
"It's not embarrassing." Cisco said.
"It's adorable!" Barry chuckled.
They both laughed at the old photographs of you, right before you snatch them away.
"Hey!!" Barry whined.
"No!!"