Sasha Allen Pt.3|Savitar x Reader

F.B was saying goodbye to me just incase things didn't go as planned. The plan was to have F.B make duplicates of himself and kill all except for one.
"I'll see you tonight." F.B said. "I promise."
"I love you." I smiled.
"I love you." He said.
F.B leaned down to kiss Sasha on the forehead.
"Goodbye, Babygirl." F.B whispered. "I'll see you soon."
I watched him leave. Barry went with him to help him. Then me and Cisco went back to S.T.A.R Labs. Iris and Caitlin were there waiting for is to return safely. They were all seated except for Beatrice. She was pacing around the room, looking worried. 
"(Y/N)." Beatrice smiled as she engulfed me into a hug. "I'm so glad you're back."
"It's been an hour." I laughed.
"You say it as if it's been 5 minutes." She smiled.
I had Iris Sasha since she was staring at her like she wanted her blood or something.
"So how long do we have to wait?" I asked.
"A few minutes, maybe?" Cisco said.
"Okay.." I mumbled.
"Savitar still has to go into the meta-human cell so the speed force wraith doesn't feel his power." Caitlin explained.
"That's fine." I nod.
"But once his duplicant goes into the time breach, it should all be okay." She said.
"Perfect." I smiled.
I take a seat next to Angel and I crossed my arms.
"Woo." Barry whooshed into the cortex.
"Barry!" I exclaimed.
"F.B is in the cell, right now." He said.
"I'll go and see him." I smiled.
"W-Wait!" Barry said. "You have to meet F.B.2!"
"Huh?!" I mumbled.
"Me." Someone said.
You assumed it was Savitars duplicate, which made you super happy because it worked!
"Are you okay with this plan?" I asked him.
"Anything for you." He said. "Anything for us."
Before you knew it, F.B.2 was being dragged into a time breach by a time wraith. You sighed in relief that it worked. Julian the opposite, however.
(Authors:
Not sure if that's how it really goes, but it sounds awesome. It probably won't go like this on the show.)

After all settled down, and once they say I can go downstairs to F.B, I run so fast down the long hallway and I quickly press the button to open the cell door.
"I'm so glad it worked." I smiled.
F.B didn't reply. Instead, he kissed me. It's been 9 months since we've had a deep kiss like this. It was the most passionate kiss he's ever given me.
I hear Barry in the back trying to catch his breath. 
"My brain." Barry gagged.
"Shut up Flash." I smiled. "Wait till the wedding."
"Oh no, I'm not going to let that happen. I'll close my eyelids if I must." Barry rubbed his head from the scene.
"I love you, F.B." I smiled, giving him a wink.
"I love you too, Cheesy."

ALLLLL DONE!!
NOW TO THE NEXT REQUEST.