Pizza Night|Wally x Reader

"Finally, the pizza is here." You smile, walking into the living room.
Wally is on the couch eating a slice of pizza. The pizza is on the coffee table with 2 liters of cokes.
"Yeah, you shouldn't eat a lot. You know.. The baby and all." Wally shrugged.
"Woah dude, the only difference between your opinion and pizza, is i only asked foe the pizza." You giggle.
"I know, but i don't want any unexpected mishaps." He shrugged.
"I guess you're right. Now hit me with that pizza!" You say.

Wally handed you 2 slices of pizza on a plate. You see there was a movie playing, and you immediately forgot about the pizza.
"Wally! My favorite movie is playing!" You squealed.
"I know..i turned it on for you." He laughed.
"Aw, so sweet." You give him a kiss.
"Since you stole my heart again, i think i might just.." You reach for a pepperoni from his pizza slice.
"Yep, thanks." You take a bite.
"Well, since..you stole my pepperoni...can i steal your last name?" He smiled.
You stop chewing the pepperoni that was in your mouth.
"I've been thinking about it..for a long time. I don't want anyone else but you. You've changed my life so much, and i don't know any other way to thank you. Will you be my Mrs. West?" Wally kneeled down.
He pulled out a blue velvet box from his shirt pocket, and opened it. The ring..was BEAUTIFUL.
"Oh my gosh!" You start to cry.
"Yes! I will!" You nod hysterically.
You feel the tears stream down your face. Wally pulled you into a tight hug, and kissed your head.
"I love you, Mrs. West." He smiled.
"I love you, Mr. West." You smile.