🌻Powers You Have

Barry:
Electricity!
You can absorb energy from anything that receives, or gives power. You can energize people when they need it. It's usually Barry who needs to be energized. It boosts his speed a lot too. But it's only temporary.
(I feel as if i should make this a story of some sort, lol. New book?! I'm down if you are.)

Cisco:
Telekinesis.
You were hit by the Particle Accelerator, and it gave you these strange powers. First, it started with nose bleeds and headaches, and then you were sneezing uncontrollably, when you noticed things lifting and moving on their own. When you figured out it was you, you trained and trained by yourself. That is, until Caitlin noticed you cleaning the Cortex in under 5 minutes.
First she thought it was speed. But you showed her what you could do, and she ran some tests. You were safe to tell everyone, now that you knew it wasn't dangerous.
Cisco was a bit hurt you didn't tell him, but when he got his Vibes, he started to understand why you didn't.

Caitlin:
Heat (opposite from Caitlin's, i know)
You had your powers from a young age. You didn't know exactly where they came from, but they are natural. Once Caitlin found out you had the powers, she was really worried. You calmed her down whenever she felt worried, so you did it when she was worried about you.
So she helped you with them. You aren't like Firestorm. You don't need 2 people. Only yourself.

Harrison:
None, sadly.
Since you weren't hit by the Particle Accelerator, you didn't have powers. You had no problem with it, of course. Everything was just fine the way they were. Except, you'd appreciate some super speed every once in a while.

Iris:
Telepathic.
You were shocked at first, but when things started getting out of hand and you couldn't control the strangers voices in your head, you told Barry.
Barry and the crew helped you at S.T.A.R Labs, and it helped you a bit. They showed you how to control it, and how to stop listening to people's minds when you didn't want to.
Barry convinced you to tell Iris, and then things were back on track with the both of you.

Wally:
None, unfortunately.
You weren't in town when the Particle Accelerator exploded, and you weren't born with any.
You were a bit jealous, but you liked life the way it was. So it was no biggy.

Eddie:
Cloning.
You got hit by the Particulars Accelerator waves and it just appeared. He was the first person you decided to tell.

Julian:
Telekinesis.
At first, you were really scared. You told him, and only him. You waited to tell the others because you were scared on how they would react.