🌻First Date

Barry:
He decided to take you to a dinner. It was a very fancy dinner, and you felt really bad because you didn't want him to spend lots of money on you.

"Barry, you didn't have to bring me here. We could've went to the Movie Theatres." You smile.
"No, no, no. I need to repay you. I spilled that coffee on you, and I felt really bad. I owe you." He assured, giving you a smile.
It made your stomach burst with butterflies.

Cisco:
Cisco, believe it or not, took you on a picnic. You were expecting going to Comic-Con or going to his place to watch his large collection of movies. That's all he ever talks about, but you find it so adorable.
"Cisco, this is amazing." You say.
"You're amazing. I would've took you to my place so we can be Geeks, but I don't think you're ready for that side of me." He smirked.
"I see that everyday!" You laugh.
"I know right??" He chuckled.

Caitlin:
She wanted you to feel SPECIAL. So when she finally asked you out on a date, she took you to the mall and you guys walked around, ate at restaurants, and even sat down by the huge water fountain.
"Today was really fun, thank you." You say to her.
"Of course." She smiled.

Harrison Wells:
He took you to CC Jitters. It was really romantic, in your opinion. He didn't think CC Jitters was much, so he took you to his lab afterwards. That's when you met The Flash! You were so excited.
"It's actually him!!!" You scream. "I can't believe you know him personally!"
"I am- in your words, 'awesome'." He smiled.

Iris:
You guys walked around the Park, and all around the city to do Photography. Iris knows how much you love photography and art. So, she thought it'd be the perfect time to show you how you have that in common.

Wally:
On your first date with Wally he took you to see this movie you wanted to see. It just came out to the theaters, and he was so excited just like you.
In the movies, he snaked his arm around you, trying to play it cool.
You just giggled, and put your head on his shoulder, catching him off guard.
You could see him blushing, even though the lights were off.

Eddie:
He decided to take you out on a dinner date. He flirted with you all night long, no surprise there. But you were digging it. You went along with it with no problem, and that's when he knew he liked you liked you.

Julian:
On your first date, he took you to the Aquarium. He knows how much you love sea creatures and the Science behind it. So it was his chance to get to know you a whole lot more.

🌻Updated