Descendents|Characters as Parents

Requester: Wiggywiggy05
THIS IS LIKE..10 YEARS IN THE FUTURE, OKAY!? LET'S PRETEND THESE CHILDREN ARE SOME SUPER-HERO KIDS.

"Lily!" Finn said. "He's right there!"
Lily allowed herself to look over at the cop that was just about to grab her. She insisted on shooting one of her flames from the palms of her hands and onto his clothes.
All three of the children watched as the officer flew up into flames.
"Jessica!" Lily screamed. "I didn't mean it."
Lily's voice was full of panic.
Jessica, with her super speed, quickly lifted the man up and zoomed to the pond that was around the corner.
"Let's get out of here!" Finn said.
All three of the kids ran to get their belongings, and they ran as fast as they could to get out of that area.

~~3 HOURS LATER~~
"Let's just stay here until we're safe to go out." Finn whispered.
The children found a small tunnel near the edge of the city's perimeter. No one really goes out that far, but there's homeless people out there all the time.
"kylmä." Jessica shivered.
They were all huddled around Lily for her body heat.
"Not really." Finn shrugged.
"sinä. kylmä valtuudet." Jessica said. "
"Yeah! Only because Killer Frost is my mom!" Finn argued.
"Well, she's dead now, so shut up." Lily snapped, catching both of the children's attention.
Finn shifted uncomfortably.
"Sorry Finn.." Lily murmered. "I can get a bit heated."
"Yeah, no kidding." Finn replied. "You lit that guy to flames back there."
"onnettomuus." Jessica said.
"Accident!" Lily agreed.
"Well, I do-"
Finn's words were cut off by someone running into the small tunnel they were placed in. It was a man, for sure, and it was totally a speedster.
"Flash?" Jessica asked.
"Jessica?" The Flash said. "What're you guys doin' here?!"
"What are you doing here? Don't you think you should be running and beating up medi-humans?" Finn growled.
"As a matter of fact, yes. S.T.A.R Labs just got a report on a man bursting into flames from some children, and some someone saw them come into this junkyard." The Flash looked at Lily. "Got anything to do with that?"
"It was an accident." Lily spat.
"You can't use that excuse all the time!" The Flash said. "Things are going to get worse!"
"I got this!" Lily yelled.
"Your father said that, too." The Flash said. "Jax was just like you."
"Don't bring my father in this!" Lily said.
The Flash zoomed over to the three kids and picked them up. Him being faster, much faster, than Jessica, she had no chance to outrun him.

"This isn't fair!" Finn yelled as soon as he was placed in the medi-human cell.
"It's safe." The Flash said.
"epäreilua." Jessica said.
"Of course not!" The Flash argued. "Only until things are under-control."
The Flash took his cap off, and faced the three kids with his arms crossed.
"Jessica." He said.
"Yes?" She asked.
"Don't you think this is the perfect time to talk to your dad?" Barry asked.
"No." Jessica sighed.
Jessica went to go sit down next to Finn and Lily. Lily was twirling some flames with her index finger and Finn put it out with snowflakes. Jessica loved when they did that. She thought it was beautiful.
"Miten pääsemme täältä?" Jessica said.
She has her own language. Finnish. She was born with the language. She can only say a few words in english. It's a type of disease. And it's only getting worse.
"Tarvitaan tapa." Jessica groaned.
Barry caught on to what was happening and scrunched his eyebrows.
"What are you saying?" He asked.
Before they all even knew it, Cisco was behind Barry and out of breath. It was like he ran there.
"Your mother was looking for you, gosh." Cisco wheezed.
"No." Jessica rolled her eyes.
"Have you met your mother?" Cisco asked. "She'll flip."
"No."
"Gypsy can be really crazy, Jessica. You shouldn't say this or else she'll breach out of nowhe-"
"Jessica!" Gypsy's voice left the room.
"Mama?" Jessica stood to her feet ASAP. Faster than ever.
"What'd I tell you about running away from home?!" Gypsy yelled.
"olen pahoillani."
"No!" Gypsy shouted. "You're grounded. For the rest of your life!"
"I think you underestimated your mother." Cisco said.
"Cisco, shut up!" Gypsy said.
"Babe, I'm her parent too." Cisco pouted.
"Oooh.." Barry murmered.
"I'm trying to discipline her." Gypsy huffed.
"Yeah, you're doing great. But don't you think it'll be fair if I had some action with her, too?" Cisco asked.
"But you're a huge goofball." Gypsy said. "You never take things serious."
"True.."

×time skip×

"You know how much I care about you." Gypsy said to Jessica.
"Yes." Jessica sighed.
"Your mother cares about you way too much for you to be acting like this..with your health and your disea-"
"Cisco." Gypsy said. "Please. Not right now."
"I understand." He nodded.
"Mama? Papa? Be..t-there? Promise?" Jessica said.
"We promise." Gypsy nodded.
"We should go and check on the other kids. I'm sure they're in pain." Cisco said. "They need the medicine."
"Which one?" Gypsy asked.
"The one." Cisco replied.
Gypsy watched him leave the MedLab, and then she turned her head back to Jessica.
"They'll be okay." She smiled.
"Promise?" Jessica asked.
Gypsy doesn't reply. Instead, she takes Jessica's hand and puts it up to her cheek.
"I love you." Gypsy said.
"I..I l-love you." Jessica said.
It's really hard for Jessica to speak English. She can't do it on her own. Only if someone says it to her first. Then she picks up the idea.
"I really hope you know that." Gypsy nodded.
"Yes."

A/N:
I'll think about making a Part 2. But I'm having a couple of friends help me out on some requests so it might take a while. Thx.
beautyblurred