Normal Austyn

When I enter the doors of the school I immediately regret it. Everyone has crowded around and I try to force my way through the throngs of students only to be pushed back.

"So I heard you're dating Hunter? Huh? But let me tell you, he's mine! And mine only!" The girl that stood before me had on a miniskirt and a tanktop with her boobs practically spilling from within. She had dirty blonde hair that she apparently straightened too much and tons of makeup was caked on her face.

I was not gonna let this whore or whatever she was push me around and that was for sure. "Look, I don't know what you're talking about." I stated, pushing her back.

That simple gesture lit a fire in her eyes and she placed her hands to my chest, my back hammering against the locker. "Don't touch me ever again." She brought her hand down and slapped me hard across my cheek. My head turning to the side from the impact. I heard cheering from behind her,

"Get her Brittany!

Beat the shit out of her!

She deserves it!"

They shouted.

She grabbed a fistful of my hair and turned my head, her fist slammed into my stomach and I fell to the floor. On my hands and knees, she laid another blow to my ribs and I collapsed altogether. She smirked, "That was only the beginning. Next time it'll be way worst." She turned and walked away.

The crowd followed, shouting and pumping their fist in the air.

Why didn't someone help me?

They hate you Austyn. If that isn't obvious.

I groaned and tried standing up, only to fall back on my hands and knees again. My back slumped against the locker, moisture on my cheeks. I closed my eyes, hoping this would all go away. Telling myself that this was a dream and maybe if I fell asleep I'd wake up and I'd be normal Austyn again.

{Hunter}

The Davidson High students had been talking nonstop about some fight that went on downstairs involving Brittany and some other girl. Even Ty (friend) was running his mouth 100 miles a second, "So Brittany took the other girl by the hair and slammed her against the locker. Talking about how Hunter was hers and everyone-"

I placed my finger up, shutting up Ty, "They were fighting over me?" I asked.

"Yes! and-" I stopped Ty again.

"Do you happen to know the girl's name?" I asked.

"Austyn or something like that." He answered.

"Shit." I cursed, dropping my books and sprinting down the hallway. The sound of my name being drowned out by the thumping of my heart.

I took the stairs 2 at a time and soon I was in the hallway of the juniors at Davidson High, sprinting until I saw her.

Back slumped against the locker, eyes closed, hair an unruly mess on her head. Austyn. Grateful to see the rising of her chest as she took shaky breaths. I crouched beside her, taking her limp body in my arms and carrying her outside to my car. I laid her in the backseat, stripping myself of my jacket and placing it over her.

And I was on my way to the nearby hospital, gunning the gas with so much pressure I was sure I wouldn't make it there in one piece.

Comment!

VOTE!!

LYGSM!!!

THANKS FOR 2.2K!!!!