Stress Reliever...not

Austyn's POV.

I wake up earlier than usual and decide to do some cleaning. Hunter's clothes are strewn all over the place and I wash and dry them before folding them and placing them on the foot of his bed. As I see him laying there, black locks strewn all over his pillow, face set into a frown and tan arms draped over that pillow, it makes me want to crawl in next to him and smooth those lines of confusion from between his eyebrows and place chaste kisses on his forehead ever so gently and tell him that'll be okay. Instead, I resist and shut the door quietly behind me.

I straighten up my room and do some more laundry before cleaning up the bathrooms. When im done, the clock reads 11 am. 3 hours of cleaning and im nowhere near tired. Daisy and Jake are at work and Hunter still isnt up yet and probably won't be for another 2 hours considering he's a rough sleeper. I need something to keep my mind from wandering back to last night. I need a stress reliever and I need time to think and that's when the idea pops into my head. Shopping. Christmas is right around the corner and I could really use a couple more outfits; I'm tired of wearing the same pair of jeans multiple times out of the week and I could really use a little fresh air.  I run a bubble bath and soak for a bit, shaving at least 2 times before washing up and getting out. I'm still wound up but much calmer than I was before the hot bath.

I leave a note on the refrigerator, grab my jacket and walk out into the autumn air. The grass is still wet from the morning dew as I walk across it to get to the sidewalk. The air smells sweet as I inhale through my nostrils, instantly calming me.

I reach the mall in ten minutes tops and walk in through the sliding doors. The mall isnt as big as the one Daisy took me to but that's okay. Not so easy for me to get lost. There is a small coffee shop and I grab a cup before wandering into one of the many ridiculous boutiques scattering the area.

I scan the racks, no particular item in mind, until I spot the most beautiful dress I'd ever seen. I pull it from the rack, admiring the black strapless material as I hold it close to my body and peer into the mirror. It looks foreign against my pale skin but in a good way. The sequins glitter and shine as I turn it this way and that.

I smile and take it to the cash register to pay but that is, until a voice behind me halts my movements.

"Look who we have here, guys. Little miss Austyn. More like little bitch." Her sharp finger nails cup my chin and I jerk away.

"Keep your filthy hands off of me, Brittany." I continue the few paces needed to the register and hand the registrar my dress.

Brittany follows and I roll my eyes, "Oh guys she's in a size 5. Fat ass. You know you can't fit this dress right? I think you need to go up a few more sizes. Maybe to like an 8." She smirks and I had the cashier my money before walking off.

"Where are you going Austyn?! Going to run to Hunter? Well newsflash bitch, Hunter isn't here to save the day. Oh, he wasn't there last night with you either? Ya know, he might've been with me. Considering I have his jacket and all." She pulls the jacket from her purse and tosses it at my face.

Before I know what im doing, im taking strides towards the slut and ontop of her in seconds. "You little bitch!" I snarl, gripping her blonde hair in my fingers and slamming her head against the hard linoleum floor