C H A P T E R 1

-The Boy with dark clouds.

DENYA

"Why don't you shut the fuck up?" A rather angry Klarisa asked.

"Well, I'm here to piss you off anyway." Denya answered her question with a big smile on her face.

Denya was enjoying her food and her friend Klarisa continued talking about this new boy in school. She didn't know who he was and didn't really care. While Klarisa was still talking, her two other friends decided to finally show up. Denya knew that there was something wrong when her eyes landed on Lena. She wasn't smiling nor talking. Her green eyes were on something behind Denya, she figured out what was really going on.

Lena took her blonde hair out of her ponytail. She was also shaking her head a little bit. Denya noticed that she did her make-up too.

"Why?" June asked her confused.

"I just wanted to look good you know." Lena replied.

"For who? For Adrian?" Klarisa asked her with annoyance evident in her voice.

We knew for who she is trying to look good for. That one boy who she has been in love with for so long. That one boy also had a reputation of using girls like they were toilet paper.

Lena wanted his attention, she wanted his eyes on her. She wanted to be his. Denya was well aware of that, but he doesn't like her that way. In fact he doesn't even know who she was. Denya had hoped she would forget about him. There was no time to fall for a boy like him, that would break her heart. However Lena did it anyway, and surprisingly Denya was a bit scared for how this may end.

"Can't a girl look good just because she wants to?"

Lena was right a girl can wear whatever she wanted. If she wants to wear a mini skirt or make-up it's her choice. June had a smile on her face. Her brown eyes weren't focused on her anymore she looked at the boy Lena coulden't get enough from.

"I'm seriously getting tired of you all warning me. Everybody's warning me about him but I don't need those warnings. Do I look like a little girl to you?" Lena asked in a calm tone.

June rolled her eyes and stared at the foolish girl in front of her. "I was getting tired of warning you every time too. So do whatever you want. But don't say that I didn't warn you, that we didn't warn you." June had raised her voice which resorted to Lena raising her eyebrows in respond. Lena looked at the three of us and than she proceeds to stand up and leave.

Something washed over Denya. She  wanted to go after her but she figured that she probably doesn't want to see her right now. So Denya did what she always did when an argument broke out. She continued to eat and pretended like nothing was going on. But in reality, she felt like crying.

Denya knew better than everyone that falling in love was just as natural as breathing. At the end of the day we all end up falling for someone. We all fall in love. Yet most of the time the person you're in love with doesn't even know of your existence. Well at least that was the case with Denya. Always falling for someone she can only dream of being with. Maybe it was just Denya being her stupid self who knows. Maybe it were her emotions speaking, but Lena and her have been friends for so long, and she don't want it to end.

Klarisa was looking around and then she faced me. Her eyes that most of the time radiated warmth lacked its shine. Klarsia was the type of person who could light up a whole classroom just with her presence. There was no way someone could be sad when they were around her, because she will do anything to cheer you up. Denya didn't miss her sad eyes. How could it have been so empty when it was once filled with life?