C H A P T E R 3

-Her sad smile and his sad eyes.

LOGAN

Denya.

Logan thought about her name and he couldn't forget her small smile that she gave him, and that look on her face as if she knew something. So when June and her went home he asked Jay who she actually was.

"Just one of June's friends." Dean said and chuckled.

"Why are you asking?" He heard Jay ask.

"Just wondering." Logan said while looking outside.

Logan wasn't feeling like going home. So here he was wandering the streets all alone, feeling like he didn't belong anywhere. His home didn't feel like home anymore. It's a place where hate wins and love feels left out. There are times Logan just wants to disappear because he can't handle all of this anymore. All these emotions that has been eating him inside for a while now.

He sat on the roof and looked at the sky, took one of his cigarettes and lit it on. He let the smoke escape his mouth, isn't this pathetic?

He did this all just to feel alive.

"Shit." He cursed when he knew what was happening. He didn't want to feel. If he could chose, he wouldn't be able to feel anything. Dealing with the looks of people when you walk by them isn't hard. Ignoring people that are gossiping about you isn't hard either. It's knowing that even your own 'friends' don't really care about you. Knowing that you could be gone and no one is really going to look for you.

As a kid he hated to hear his father tell him that crying is something that women do, and he was in fact not a women.

But Logan couldn't help it as a kid, he used to spent his time crying as a kid because he felt so lonely, but now he just holds it in. Crying isn't going to bring him anywhere. But he could even feel how he started to lose himself. 'Why did he let them get to his head?' Logan thought about it but he really didn't know.

When he had the courage to look up again. He saw something that you can describe as hope. Just watching the stars calmed him. Those stars that knew his secrets so well. His eyes then looked at the cars passing, and houses that now seemed extremely small. He took another cigarette and lit it on. Just to feel better,just to feel like his was worth something.

He tried to go home,but then Logan remembered that there was nothing there. That it's just a big house with people who doesn't care about him anyway. It was 3 AM already and no one called. No text messages to ask him were he was. But that was the moment that he realized it.

She was sitting on a park bench all alone with tears in her eyes. Logan couldn't see well from were he was standing, but she seemed really heartbroken. He didn't now if he should talk to her or stay away because he was still a stranger to her. His legs already started walking that way and he didn't know what he was doing or how to stop himself. Logan sat down besides her and looked her way. Her curly hair was covering her face and her brown eyes didn't look his way.

"Are you...okay?" He asked her while trying to get a clear look on her face.

She laughed.

"I don't know." She then looked him in the eyes and he saw how broken she was.

It's crazy because when Logan saw her he didn't expect her to be like this. In his eyes she looked like a shining star. Maybe she was shining bright because there were people around. Maybe it was all an act because she didn't want them to know her like that.