C H A P T E R 14

- A smile and a tear.

Denya

I was at Klarsia's house getting ready for my date. She didn't want me to choose what to wear and forced me to get ready at her house. So her I was putting on tight dresses and Klarsia judging it. Later on June joned us and had a disapproval look on her face while looking at what I was wearing.

"That's too long."

"That's too short."

With every minute that passed by, I could feel myself grow inpatient. If it was just me, I would just wear the first dress my hands could grab out of the closet. But Klarisa and June needed to be extra and we had like half an
hour  before Ezra came to pick me up. And keep in mind my hair and make-up wasn't done. Well not that it was needed, since my hair was well...my hair. Most days it won't cooperate with me so I just leave it do whatever it wants.

The black of-the-shoulder dress that passed my knees was beautiful. But I don't like the way my belly was more visible and the way it hang into me like second skin, but of course that was just me. Klarisa and June loved it. The dress also had a slit at the side that exposed my legs a little bit.

"Girls I don't think this is-"

"This is perfect." Klarisa screamed happly.

"Honsetly I'm quistioning my sexuality." June said while eyeing me from head to toe.

I just stood their and shook my head.

I felt uncomfortable.

Klarsia handed me black heels and smiled at me. Without any argument I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror. It was really hard to just let it go and accept myself.

"Now I need to do your hair." Said an extreemly happy Klarisa.

"I don't that's a good idea." I said honsetly. Klarsia had straight black hair. While me on the other hand I had wild curls, and I don't think she could handle it.

"It's okay Denya, I watched alot of tutorials in
the past to prepare myself for this day." She said while making me sit down an a chair.

She started braiding my hair and than made like a bun on the top of my had. It wasn't what I expected so I liked it even more.

"My baby is looking cute or whateveaaa." June said and took me by suprise when she took me in her arms.

"I'm so proud of you." She said.

"Why?"

"Because you came far to be who you are now. It took alot of crying and motivational speeches." She laughed.

"Awww cute GROUP HUG." Klarisa screamed loudly what earned her a 'shut up' from her brother next door.

So we stood here hugging each other and the sound of someone ringing the door bell came to our attention.

"Shit." Klarsia cursed. She grabbed her lipgloss that was sitting on her table and applied it on my lips.

"Denya there is someone here for you." Klarsia's mother screamed loudly.

"Shit we ain't done." Klarisa complained.

"It's okay Klarsia she lookes beautiful anyway." June tried to reassure her.

I took my phone and tried not to fall when going downstairs.

Klarisa's mother stood their looking at me with a big smile painted on her face. She took me in her arms and let go of me.