Chapter 27

***School starts next week and I'm not excited****
-January 14-
-Jessica-
So today is the day, I become Mrs.Horan. It's nerve-wracking and thrilling at the same time, so many emotions at once. I don't know whether I want to throw up or jump for joy.

Just picturing how Niall will look makes my heart burst. This is it, this is the day that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Susan is my maid of honor. I didn't get much sleep last night, I was just too excited. Before I knew it I was in the limo on the way to the church, my heart was pounding. My limo consisted of me, my father, Susan, Luke, Tom, Skyla, Kirstin, and a few of my other friends. Everybody else was meeting us there. My dad rubbed small circles on the back of my hand, in an attempt to calm me down.

"My little girl, is not so little anymore," he said.

I gave him a weak smile, "I guess so, but I'll always be your little girl," I say raising my head up.

"Of course you will be," he says returning the smile.

"You can thank me," Susan says jokingly.

"No, but really this wouldn't be happening if it wasn't for you," I tell her.

"I wish you guys could've met under different circumstances, though."

"I do too, but you can't change what's already happened, just got to look forward."

"You're right," my father says.

We eventually pull up to the church.

"This is it," I say breathless. Niall is waiting in there for me, the thought makes my heart race.

Freddie is our ring bearer. Lux is the flower girl. They start to walk down the aisle. Along with everyone else. Soon they reach the end and my dad hooks his arm with mine. I look down the aisle at Niall, he looks godly. He gives me a huge smile. I take in everything as we walk down the aisle, time seems to stop in these moments. I can't wipe away the smile that forms on my face. I used to dream of this, but now it's actually happening. I'm really marrying Niall fucking Horan. Soon our walk ends and my dad connects my hands with Niall's.

"Take care of my baby girl," he says getting chocked up.

"I promise, I will," Niall responds.

I turn to Niall and give him the biggest smile I can.

"You look stunning, breathtaking actually," he says smiling, too.

"You look amazing, too," I say, giggling.

The priest starts to talk, but I don't really pay attention because Niall is all I'm focused on.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be honourable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace."

No one says anything which is a good sign. No one is stopping this from happening. We've been through too much to let it all slip away.

"Niall, do you take Jessica to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?"

"I do," Niall says as I slid the ring on his finger.

"Jessica, do you take Niall to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?"

I do," I say tears running down my cheeks. Niall carefully slides the ring onto my finger. He leaves a small kiss on the back of my hand.

"I love you," he says tears welling in his eyes.

"Now you may kiss the bride," the priest says.

Niall looks into my eyes, stepping closer. I close my eyes and lean in. Our lips connect and everyone cheers. He wraps his arms around my waist tilting me down, our lips still connected. He brings me back up as we finally disconnect, breathless and smiling like fools. Fools in love.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you more," he tells me.

He takes my hand in his as we exit the church, smiles not leaving our faces.

Now the party begins. Niall and I enter the limo once again as the church bells ring.

"We're married, Jessica, we did it," Niall happily announces.

"Yes we are, Niall, we made it, and I couldn't be happier," I tell him.

"Life is going to be so great."

Everything seems to be falling into place for me, life is actually getting better, I didn't think it was possible, but I guess anything is possible. Niall and I are so happy. My dreams are coming true.

Soon we pull up to the place, it's huge and beautiful. Niall and I checked it out a month ago. It seemed just perfect.

We all exited the limo, looking at the building in front of us. This seems so surreal. I looked at Niall and gave him the widest smile I could muster and he returned it. I'm so in love with him. I'm so excited for life now.

We soon stopped staring and actually walked into the place, it was even more beautiful inside.

"Wow," I said breathless.
***
Everyone was dancing and having a good time, but it came time for our first dance together as a married couple. Niall and I both decided for it to 18 because he proposed to me to that song and it's such a beautiful song anyway.

****************
Really want to finish this book.// updated 9.24.17